More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by saxplayer saxplayer

Do you chciken out and go home, do you her in the house or let her suck your cares away?

her in the house

You look her dead in the eye and say," I said, lets go in the house." You grab her by the arm and push her through the front door. You practically throw her to the ground. She looks up at you with an almost scared and yet turned on look in her eye. You unbutton your pants and let the fall to the floor. You hard cock is pointing right at her. "Now, get your ass over here and start sucking my cock bitch!" You can't believe you have just heard yourself say that. But what is even more suprising, is that it worked. She crawles on her hands and knees over to you. Reaching up, she spits on her hand, grabs on to you cock and begins to stroke it. While this feels good, it's not what you wanted. "I told you to suck my cock bitch! Now do it!" She slowly slide the head into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth over the head. After only a couple of passes, you are no longer going to be mister nice guy. You want your cock sucked and you want it NOW. You grab the back of her head and your cock deep into her throat. She begins to gag slightly, but you don't care. You told her to suck it, and she didn't. You grab her by the hair and begin to skull fuck her fiercly. You can feel her getting use to your cock in her throat. You continue to pound your cock down her throat. Feeling that you are about to blow your load, you pump her mouth even harder and faster. Just as you are about to cum, you ram your cock down her throat and hold it there and huge streams of cum jet down into her stomach. You pull you cock out of her mouth and see that she is greatfull that it is over. With this, you deside that it isn't over yet. "Don't even think that we are done yet. Your going to suck me until I'm hard again." "Oh please, don't make me. This is not what I wanted. I wanted to have normal good sex. I don't like this rough stuff." You just look at her with a blank stare. You look at her, then at your cock, then at her and then at your cock again. "Don't look at me that way, you're scareing me." "I thought I told you to start sucking my cock again. You better start sucking." Fearful, she gets back up to her knees and starts to suck on your cock again. With the way she can suck cock, you are hard within moments. You pull your cock out of her mouth and look down at her.

Fuck her pussy or fuck her ass

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)