More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by saxplayer saxplayer

Fuck her pussy or fuck her ass

Fuck that pussy

Looking her straight in the eyes, you grab her by the arm and push her back on to the floor. As she layes there on her back, you take off your remaining clothes and kneel infront of her. You notice that her knees are lock together. "I thought you want my cock inside that little pussy of yours? I sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean it. I'll be gental if you want." You notice that she is relaxing and slowly starts to open her legs to you. You can smell the sweet smell of her love box. quickly, before she changes her mind, you leap between her legs so that she can't close tham again. "You actually bought that line of bullshit? I can't wait to make you scream." Without any assitance, your cock finds it's mark as you slide the head of your meat in to her sweet pussy. with one great thrust, you ram your cock all the way in, causing her to arch her back. Not is pain as you first thought, but in ecstasy. You start ramming your rock hard cock into her pussy like a piston. "Oh yeah, fuck me harder. Oh god damn, just like that. oh yeah, Fuck..Me, FUCK....ME!!" You ram your cock deeper and deeper, harder and harder. You grab her by the shoulders as you ram your cock in all the way. With one quick motion, you roll and suddenly, she is on top. You grab her by the hips and her little cunt on to you manhood. Your hands moove up and you start to grab and squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. To your delight, she likes this soo much that she is fucking her self on your cock so hard you can't hardly believe it. You can feel her go through one orgasm as she lets out a loud screem. Then another and yet another. You can feel you cock swelling with a huge load of cum. As she fucks your cock, you grab her hips and her down even harder that before. suddenly, you hold her down on your cock and jet of hot jizz blasts its way into her no streched out cunt. She falls on top of you, completely exhausted. You pull the hair out of her eyes, "What do you say, same time tomorrow?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)