More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by saxplayer saxplayer

Fuck her pussy or fuck her ass

Ram that ass!

Looking up at you, you can see that she is curious almost to the point of fear as to what you are going to do to her next. " Turn around and bend over." She hesitates for a moment, then slowly turns around. As she slowly starts to bend over, you grab her shoulders with both hands and her to bend over to the point that her massive tits are pushed against the floor. you quickly look around the room and notice a bottle of hand lotion on the end table. you quickly grab it and lube up your now rock hard cock. Making her think you're going to ravage her pussy, you rub your cock around the soft folds of her pussy. Then, without any warning, you grab your cock and slide the head of it straight in to her tight little ass. She starts to squirm and get your cock out, but you just hold her tighter and begin to slide you cock farther and farther into her ass. she is moaning, half in pain and half in pleasure as your balls come to rest on her pussy. not letting her get used to the anal invasion, you quickly pull your cock all the way out and thrust it back in again. With every hard thrust, she begins to enjoy it more and more. Soon, she is meeting your every thrust. You can't beleive this bitch is loving an anal reaming. grabbibg on to her hips, you start to thrust harder. "Oh god, yes. Fuck my ass. Fuck it good. Oh shit yeah!" she yells. Fucking her ass harder and harder, you feel that your about to let the biggest load you've ever had go. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum." you moan. "Oh yeah baby, cum in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass soo bad. Come on baby, oh yeah!" With one last hard, deep thrust, you feel your cock shoot load after load of cum into her ass like a shotgun. You cum so much, you can feel it running out of her ass while your cock is still in there. totally exhausted, you both collapse on the floor. "I sure am glad you stoped by today, that was the best fucking I've ever had."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)