More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spitfire10701 Spitfire10701

what's his idea?

he makes a smart idea

with a sigh, Nami says, "anyways, what were you doing down here?" "Exploring..." he responds, but he gets a thought, and acts on it, looking at her, he thinks (hypno) "were yo-" a bolt goes through her head, and she went into a trance, her jaw loosened, her arms fell to her sides, and her eyes became empty.

"Nami? Are you there?" he asked, seeing if it worked. "Yes." She replied robotically. (let's see how far it works) he walks up to her and grabs one of her breasts "is this alright Nami?" he questioned her "Yes, this is alright." she replied.

now having conformation that she was indeed under his control, he wanted to set a ground base, so he said "Alright, when you are in this state, you shall call me master, say yes master." "Yes master."

"Good, now when i say unnormal you will re-enter this state, mindless and will listen to my commands, but when i say arlong you will return to normal, understand?" "Yes master."

"Now, when i say roundabout, you will act normal and head to my room, which when i arrive, will hide as i shapeshift into you." "Yes Master."

he would continue to play with her, but the others may search more, so he decided to save it for later "When everyone is asleep, you will act normal but be under this trance, and you will go to my room and lock the door, understand?" "Yes Master."

"Good, now arlong." "m-my head hurts, wait when did you get over this side of the room?" "Don't question it, anyways let's get back to the ship" "I- alright then"

they went back to the ship; robin went to the ship's library, Nami was sunbathing, Chopper was making medicine, sanji was chopping up some food from the island, zoro and brook were training, franky was maintaining the ship, and jimbe was improving his fishman karate, and yamato was wandering around.

"SANJI GIVE ME MORE FOOD!!!" Luffy demanded "LUFFY YOU HAVE LITTERALLY HAD A TONNE OF MEAT!" "F-FINE!" Luffy stormed off, but then had an idea, he went into a bathroom (Which apparently doesn't exist in one piece) and transformed into robin, and reentered, she decided to wear a black bra and panties, sandals, with tights and a leather jacket.

"Good afternoon sanji~" his head rotated at lightspeed "r-r-rob-bin-ch-chwan" he stuttered, with blood running down his nose, she walks to him with swaying hips, she leans towards him, showing off her cleavage "sanji i am starving~ could you help me out, pretty please~?" his eyes had a glaze, then he screamed "OF COURSE ROBIN-CHWAN!" he rushes to his station and makes some exquisite food and drinks, and she enjoyed it.

after she finished, she said "thank you sanji~" she said as she kissed him on the cheek, causing him to blackout due to blood loss. She then changes back and leaves the kitchen.

what does he do now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)