More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Spitfire10701 Spitfire10701

what does he do now

go ahead with his plan

he decides to locate the women of the ship, so he decided to start off with Robin, as Nami was already captured and Yamato was wandering around the ship, but Robin was in one room.

He entered the room and decided to play with her first "Hey Robin!" Luffy said with his signature smile, "Good afternoon Luffy." Robin said with a smile "Can I help you?" "Well, kinda..." he said shyly.

"Well? Let's hear." She said, sitting down. "Well, i have this ability which can make me change form..." "Like your fourth gear?" "Nope, i can change into someone else." "Like Bon Clay?" "Well yes but i don't have to touch them." "Can you show me please?" He now had her attention.

"Ok." he changes into her https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/c1/ee/15c1eee87e1f64b7a440bfc0e649b602.png "See?" "w-wow I'm Lost for words, so you can mimic anyone?" "Yup"

He decided it was time (hypno) and she was in a trance "ok robin, in this state you will call me master ok?" "Yes master."

"Good, now when i say unnormal you will re-enter this state, mindless and will listen to my commands, but when i say arlong you will return to normal, understand?" "Yes master."

"Now, when i say roundabout, you will act normal and head to my room, which when i arrive, will hide as i shapeshift into you." "Yes Master."

Now, he...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)