More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MooMoo MooMoo

Wondering if you could do what?

get ready and take a shower

"I was wondering if you could get up and take a shower you lazy butt hahahahha." your mother playful says to you retreating her giant knockers from your face allowing you to freely breathe and see

"Yeah ill go get in the shower, thanks for waking me up mom it was much better than waking up to an alarm clock"

"No problem sweet heart, oh and by the way come downstairs after your dressed and eat breakfast I'm making bacon and french toast your favorite, hopefully your sisters come and eat with us to I want us all to have a nice family meal before I go to work"

Her big round ass swaying as she walks out of your room downstairs to the kitchen. Well, time to get into the shower you think to yourself, getting out of bed and heading to the door your morning wood seems to have gone down and you walk into the hallway heading to the bathroom, eager to take a piss and get in the shower. In the bathroom you shut the door behind you and get undressed before all the sudden you hear the door knob turning. “Oh shit!” You think to yourself naked, trying to run to the door to lock it. Just before your hand touches the knob the door flies open smacking you on the head knocking you down to the floor. As you recover you hear the door close and you look up only to see.

Who do you see

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)