More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Valentine Valentine

What does John do first?

for the Wincest

There was a reason John liked old book so much, liking them meant he had a hobby, and having a hobby meant that he was normal. Before he found the Book of Truth he had a bit of an obsession, one most people considered abnormal. He was sexually attracted to the women in his own family. John didn't know when this had started to be the case but he did remember funny feelings he got when his mother, the fat bottomed whore, had bent over looking for something, wiggling her perfect ass in his face practically begging him to dive in and bite it. Or how when he had accidentally walked in on his sister bathing he had needed to run back to his room and furiously jack off to deal with the raging erection. Over the years he had done some pretty fucked up shit to fulfill his desires.

The first and simplest things had been too his mother it was also the thing that had gotten discovered and resulted in him being kicked out of the house last year. When he was 14 he had purchased a set of small cameras and while he was home alone set them up all around his mother's room. He watched her dress every morning and undress every night, take showers, even go to the bathroom. He had thousands of hours of footage of all parts of her body. She was not some toned goddess, she had wrinkles, and stretch marks her breasts drooped a bit and her areolas were huge covering a large portion of her breasts. The thing he loved the most though was her ass. Massive and pearly white it could put Kim Kardashian to shame. He had a special video that was just a compilation of her bare naked ass pointing at the screen. The camera's unfortunately were found when she did some unexpected spring cleaning while he was at work and after that a big fight resulted in him being thrown out of the house. Still at least they hadn't figured all the other even more fucked up shit he'd been doing.

After his mom had been his sister she had always had this way about her of acting like she was superior to him then dressing as skimpy as possible and acting like the worlds biggest slut. She had loved to tease him with bananas and hot dogs, when their mom wasn't looking she wold slap a hot dog against her face or suck on a banana slowly and sensually. Her lips were a goddamn national treasure too which made it even worse having to watch those two beautiful rosy red lips suck on a banana or laugh at him. He'd had his though. whenever he came he would make sure to do it in certain special places. He'd cum in her water bottle, it was one of those nice metal ones too so she couldn't even see it. She was the only one in the family who liked orange juice or mayonnaise so they always had an extra ingredient. He would cum in her shampoo and conditioner to make sure she was spreading his semen all over her hair. He came in her toothpaste so she was rubbing it all over her teeth. By the time he was kicked out it was hard to find something she used regularly that didn't have his semen in it. He actually had gotten quite a laugh out of seeing her post on Facebook about how her OJ and mayo tasted wrong and wondering if there was some new ingredient or something they took out.

Then there was his aunt. she had the largest titties he had eve seen, easily a G cup and maybe bigger. The trouble was she wore a bra all the time so he didn't get to see them too often even though she lived with them. He figured out a way to fix this. He got a friend of his who was super into chemistry to create a substance that, upon contact with human skin caused mild nausea, vertigo, and irritation until major contact ceased. It was invisible and scentless and in fact could barely even be felt, it also bonded to clothing fibers and so once applied could never be removed. He then simply coated the inside of her bras, and just for fun panties, with the substance. The effects were hilarious to watch for the first few weeks or so she was irritable, looked sick, and was constantly on the verge of falling over, she also couldn't seem to stop scratching at her crotch and tits. Eventually of course she realized subconsciously that it was her bras and panties, she had tried buying new ones but John had worked fast and coated them as well before she could even try them on. pretty soon she just stopped wearing them letting her massive tits hang out unsupported. John marveled out how firm they still were to the point he suspected she had gotten more bras secretly until the moment when one of her tits accidentally fell right out of her shirt. He then started to coat other clothing. Anything with long sleeves, any pants, leaving her only with skirts, he coated the are around the top few buttons on all of her blouses so she left them open far more often. he even coated her socks. He had seen on Facebook that she hadn't gotten over it either even in his absence she still wore as little as possible, she had even gone to a nude beach for vacation, sadly not taking any pictures, just because the thought of wearing a swimsuit made her feel ill.

Finally there was his bratty cousin. Who despite being a year older than him still acted like a twelve year old. She was short and skinny and had not inherited any of the Doe family genes for a big ass or big tits. She had a flat ass and he was pretty sure she still wore a training bra. She also was a total shut in, living out of her room playing games or watching anime all day. She actually paid rent by doing live streams under the screen name "Kitty Imouto" where she wore cat ears, a collar, and talked like a stereotypical anime cat girl. Despite her lack of assets and bad personality John still wanted her and he had her three times. She was small so getting her drunk was no great challenge. Three times now he had convinced her to come drinking with him, gotten her plastered, then brutally her when he took her home. She had always been too plastered to remember what happened and his aunt was just happy that he could get her to leave the house so she didn't inquire further.

Now he had the chance to make all his perverted fantasies and longed for dreams a reality. He wrote quickly.

between adult family members is considered normal and healthy

Incestuous relationships never result in pregnancy

John Doe's mother Mary Doe is an anal slut who will do anything to get a dick up her ass and if there isn't one will shove a massive dildo up there, despite this her ass remains tight and amazing to fuck even though it could expand to hold a horses dick. Her favorite dick is her sons and she will do anything to make him happy just to get a taste of his wonderful cock.

John Doe's sister Alice Doe is addicted to semen, she is a semen connoisseur, she can identify minute differences in flavor and quality, her all time favorite is her brothers semen and she often gives him several morning blowjobs just to get some of his semen which she uses to garnish her dishes. Despite her refined taste she can't abide semen not being consumed and so will lick a plate with semen on it clean or even suck semen out of stained underwear to get some. She is allowed to ask anyone to feed her semen or to ejaculate on a dish she is eating and at restaurants will usually ask that the chef and all male employees ejaculate on her food.

John Doe's aunt Helen Doe is a nudist she is vehemently opposed to wearing clothing and has been leading a small but growing movement to ban all clothing that is not for personal protection or sanitary reasons such as hazmat suits or barista's aprons. She has won the legal right to not wear clothing in public and anyone who registers with her movement gains that legal right too. Five notable politicians are on board all of whom are female. Being a nudist has also proven to have health benefits as it causes people skin to become younger, breasts to become firmer, and wrinkles to disappear. Nudists are legally allowed to have sex in public as long as it is not near schools.

John Doe's cousin Kate Doe is an actual catgirl she behaves and talks just like a stereotypical anime catgirl. She is also obsessed with getting , she will never press charges but spend most of her time trying to get men to her, her live stream includes her address and she has been on it 12 times so far. She especially likes to be by her cousin John and will try to bait him nearly everyday into her.

The world changed around John, obviously with being legal and not frowned upon he would still be living at home he was sitting on the couch and he heard a sound from down the hallway, he turned and saw...

Who does John see coming down the hall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)