More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by undeadclown undeadclown

Who's story do we follow?

footdiveluv (21, asian brunette) and her sister melodyfantasia (18, asian brunette)

Kimiko Fuyumi, known as footdiveluv in the fighting game community, was fairly confident in her skills. She had done well at tournaments and she had a decent fan following. Still, given this new climate, if she wanted to keep on improving and climbing the ranks, she really had but to risk embarrassment. The rules she had set were fairly straightforward: 20 matches. Any time she lost, she'd take something off. If she could win at least 14 matches she would be safe. It wasn't the easiest challenge, but she figured she could probably manage that while going against random scrubs.

Kimiko was fairly short, and had a fairly petit frame. She was slender, with a modest b-cup chest. She wore her dark hair in a ponytail for functionality. Today she had elected to wear an unbuttoned blouse over a t-shirt, a pair of slim-cut jeans, shoes, socks and a cute (at least she thought it was cute) pink bra and panty set. Not that anyone would get to judge her sense of style. She was pretty good, after all.

Next to her, sitting nervously, was her kid sister, Maiko Fuyumi. She was known as melodyfantasia online, where she would play video game music on her piano. She wasn't required to do strip streaming by site regulations, but Kimiko had convinced her that the extra pay they would get for doing a double stream would be worth it. Besides, Maiko would be even safer than Kimiko. In the rules she'd come up with, if Kimiko lost both rounds in the match she played back to back (that is to say her opponent took both rounds before she could take one, as fighting game matches are best two out of three) then Maiko would have to take off something as well. In addition if Kimiko ended up naked, any subsequent losses would result in Maiko stripping. But what were chances of losing that many games?

Maiko was even more petite than Kimiko. Having just turned 18 two weeks prior, she only just qualified to join in these streams. Even still, Maiko could probably be mistaken for someone even younger. She had yet to develop any semblance of a chest (a fact she often bemoaned in private to her sister), though her bottom was actually more shapely than her sister's, though she tried to hide this fact. Maiko often complained that her innocent features would have her babied her whole life. Kimiko decided not to bring up that her look was probably in high demand in certain places. Maiko had elected to wear what she usually did while playing piano: a white blouse, a black skirt, loafers, knee-high socks with a pair of white cotton panties and (even though she didn't need one) an elastic athletic bra for modesty.

For the forfeit, Kimiko had actually supplied different conditions depending on the state of dress for her and her sister at the end of the game, not that she expected any of the conditions to be fulfilled. Should Kimiko be rendered naked during the course of the game then at the end, so long as Maiko hadn't lost all her clothes, then Kimiko would use a shoulder messager on herself in front of everyone until she came. She still got a flush in her cheeks thinking about it, but she told herself the chances of having to go through with it were minuscule. Should both she and Maiko end up naked, however, the forfeit stated that she and her sister would more or less have sex on camera in full view of their audience. It had taken Kimiko forever to get Maiko to agree to the condition, but in the end the massive bonus from risking so lewd a forfeit had convinced her shy sister. Besides, it wasn't like there was even a slight chance of her losing bad enough for it to happen.

With their preparations complete, the two sisters booted up the game and made ready to start the stream.

Which fighting game is Kimiko playing today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)