More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What does John do first?

experiment

John heard the door across the hall from his apartment close. His neighbor Ms Rayley had come home. Patricia Rayley was 40 years old, divorced with no children. She was attractive for her age. She had never been friendly or neighborly to John, just curt, short, and cold but not mean or bitchy.

John tapped the pen to his chin than started to write: Patricia Rayley is a nudist. She is almost always nude when home alone. She often forgets she is nude and does not realize it until someone points it out. Tonight, she will strip naked, put on an apron and cook dinner. She will forget she is naked under her apron and invite her neighbor John Doe over for dinner. She feels badly about not being more neighborly to him. When she realizes she is only wearing an apron in front of him, she will become horny but embarrassed and and do anything for John if he doesn't tell anyone about her accidental exhibitionism.

John waited. Nothing happened. He shrugged and put the book down. He went to get a beer from the fridge when there was a knock at the door. He went to the door and looked through the peephole. Patricia was there.

John opened the door and noticed Patricia was only wearing an apron. He suppressed the desire to grin widely. "Hello, Ms. Rayley, may I help you?"

"Oh, call me Patricia," she said. "I feel bad about not being more neighborly, so would you like to come over for dinner tonight?"

"Oh, I'd love to," said John.

"Follow me, then." Patricia smiled and turned around, showing her pale bare butt to John as they walked across the hall. She led John to the small dining room table right off the kitchen.

"Thanks for doing this for me," said John, admiring his view.

"My pleasure!"

"I hope you enjoy this," she added.

how does the night go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)