More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AceAPRM AceAPRM

Where would you like to buy the book?

eBay

Ordering from eBay was easy for me, it's where I got my first sex toy. Yes, I wanted to order a new one but I'd prefer to use someone else's toy.

As I clicked order on the book, I chose to get it delivered in the next few days, as soon as the order was processed I just sat in the bathroom waiting for the notification that the order had been taken out of my bank. Nothing for a couple of seconds. Nothing for minutes. Nothing for the hour I sat there. A scam I assumed, so time to get my money back. Looked through my recent orders on eBay, but nothing... Odd I thought.

A few seconds go by and I hear the flap of my door being pushed open, and then a thud of a heavy object hitting the floor of my hallway; I reach behind me flush the toilet and pull my ratty boxers up and step out into the hallway. As my feet hit the carpeted flooring of my hallway, I look down to the dimly-lit hallway and sitting laying on the floor like it was dropped off by a drunk driver was a badly wrapped package; my heart races as I walk forward, the light from the hallway getting brighter as I do so.

I reach down and pick the package up, turning it over in my hands I feel the corners of a book behind the silk-like fabric of the packaging. My heart drops a beat for a second as I realise that this is the book I ordered, but how... and why? I carry the package towards my living room, as I enter my shoebox-like room that can barely be classed as a living room; I settle into the one expensive item that I've paid full price for; my lazy-boy, I rip the packaging off the book, and written in elegant scrawl were the words; Get Away with Anything.

My heart skips a beat and I feel my body shiver. Could this be possible... I place the book into the crook of my wrist and slowly open to the first page; Blank... I flip through to the other pages. Blank just like the first.. but as I get to the end of the book at the far end of the last page was a saying; 'Own this book you have, rule a world you make. Anything you can have. Live out your best life.'

If this was true then could I do anything? My cock throbs as I run through fantasies in my thoughts. I pick up a pencil and flip back to the first page... If I can get away with anything... I need to make sure I can't be harmed or killed for this book. As I put pencil to paper I wrote my first change... but not my last.

I wrote that I couldn't lose the book and that no one but myself could ever write in the book, I also added that any change I made would happen instant. I added to that rule that anyone who saw the book wouldn't even notice it... and to make sure, I ended the rule with my signature.

First, nothing happened, but after a while, a blinding flash came from the book, I shot back on my lazy-boy and almost fell off from how far I threw myself.

Is that how I know what I wrote would come true, I need to get used to that... but now what, my cock throbs hard as a fantasy briefly flashes through my thoughts.

Should I? I should, as pencil once again finds paper. I write down what came into my mind. Before the book flashes I shut my eyes and wait;

Opening my eyes once again I'm met with what I wanted to see... my bottom bound behind the thickest diaper I could ever fantasise about, not only that hidden in the confined of the diaper was the smallest cock you'd ever see caged behind the smallest cage ever. The diaper is well and truly used because written on the page were the words: 'I have the smallest cock known to mankind, I have it caged to keep me limp and useless, and I'm Incontinent; I was never potty trained because I'm too stupid to ever use the potty. I've also got endless diapers to suit my new lifestyle.'

Now what baby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)