More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AceAPRM AceAPRM

Now what baby?

Write more?

My hand presses on my soggy diaper, my cock tries to harden as I feel the fresh load of urine sloshing inside my diaper.

I reach for the pencil again and add to my rule that I can make myself cum just by touching my diaper, as I write the words to the page I shut my eyes and let the flash blind the room. I keep rubbing my new thick diaper feeling my little cock shoot loads of cum into the folds of my diaper.

I wanted to add more, but what? Should I add that I still live with my parents, they keep me diapered and humiliate me for still being a diaper wearing loser, should I add that I have a boyfriend who lives to whore me out to strangers who use me as a cock sleeve.. or add that I have 'parents' who engage in my kinks, making me feel like the stupid small cocked man I am?

So many choices so little time, I feel the last dribbles of cum fill my diaper as I lift my padded bottom filling the back of my diaper with a warm fresh load of poopies. My tongue sliding out my mouth as I do so. I reach for the magical book, giving the page with my new lifestyle on it a slight rub between my fingers.

Add your choice baby.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)