More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hunttty hunttty

who do we follow

dave: son of demon futa and impregnated male

dave lived as a regular male but in todays society his status was already decided, because women had become the dominant role models in society men had been resigned to take a secondary role. thus dave, though very confident, strong and smart he was seen as some one who should simply take up the role of a modern day housewife. but this was not what dave wanted nor is it what his parents had resigned for him. his mother was a greater demon general in the demon realm and thus was thousands of years old, this made her very powerful and influential but because she had been so old she new that men could be so much more just as women had been seen in the past.

due to this she raised dave with passion and courage but even though he had demon energies inside of him he was still a normal man in college. though he was able to get into a wizarding academy with his talent, it was only because he was able to use his mothers influence, as well as disguising as a deformed futa.

though it officially said he was a futa everyone knew him as a man and looked down at him for it thinking he wasn't as strong simply due to magic affinity and capacity.

eventually dave was able to get into a relationship with a normal human women from mars, he eventually found out that she was actually a very talented mage from a reputable family, they lived happily with a few events until.

what happens

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)