More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hunttty hunttty

what happens

carol (daves girlfriend) does ntr

carol and dave had been living nicely with each other even though her family made a few fusses they eventually calmed down and amended their relationship. however after carol came back from mars she seemed different... changed, carol seemed distant and detached until a week ago. for the last week you were actually able to make a friend, a new person had arrived at the college and she was a dominant, apex futa who had seemed to see your plight and wanted to help you.

after three days of casually talking to each other about bits and pieces of their life and seeming to grow fondly of one another, you exchanged names. after finding out about your name she seemed some what taken aback and put up the excuse of hearing of you around seeing as you both had reputable parents. after another two days him and carol had seemed to return to normal and at the end of the week they were passionately with each other once more. even so carol still seemed underwhelmed and hesitated when asked about the experience, eventually dave came back one morning without notice and sneaked into his girlfriends bedroom. once he opened the door it all became apparent, the room was filled with a thick musk, the walls had been covered in sweat, despite it being cold the room was hot and moist with their panting and sweat stains covered the windows and curtains and the bedsheet remained completely drenched from the picture carol had sent an hour ago. finally he took another glimpse at the two, carol with her luscious green hair and the apex futa who turned out to be martha had been entwined with one another.

even though he had arrived and they both gave each other a break from looking at him the twitch of the cock and vagina stimulated them to start again as they continued to pound ferociously, keeping a long hard stairs into each others eyes and saliva began sharing between them.

they began to explain that what truly happened was that they wanted carol to elope with a futa from another species but carol didn't want to and showing her love for dave. at the behest of dave wanting them to still keep a relationship asked her to try and work things out between them. she decided to take his advice and went to mars but only three days later, using the excuse of her beloved grandma, brought her to mars. there she was presented to the massive alpha futa that was martha from the highest branch family that directly shared blood with her grandma and was in fact gradmas sister who was blessed with the longevity of a futa.

carol then explained how infatuated she was with martha and how she had little love for dave. but it was then revealed that the small minor love crest that dave had given her was dwarfed by the massive runes that enveloped a large part of her body. but in this love crest he saw that from martha shined a love for dave, despite filling her family duties and enjoying putting dave in his place she had become in love with dave due to his personality and strong will as well as his dominant mind and powerful genes from the demon mother.

with all these emotions as martha staked carol on her cock for her to bounce on she revealed her plan to take daves genes into carol and override them with her powerful futa genes. dave had thought this some what crazy but when martha released her 11 load carol felt the pulsing as daves genes was separated from his mothers and the natural magi body of carol as well as the powerful futa form of martha. when these reactions were felt in carol it was sent to martha through the love crest and they orgasmed three more times then quivered as they laid down satisfied. martha then exclaimed that daves new role would be to continue with this process and even pump some babies into martha. all the while sucking on marthas balls and cock as she makes carol even more pregnant and then sticks her dick in dave to use as a nightligt.

dave had been repulsed by these ideas and began to attack martha but because of all the conflicting emotions it allowed a gap and once the magic went wrong martha took her strike saving dave from the blast as she shared a passionate look and then kissed.

what happened next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)