More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by hunttty hunttty

what happened next

20 years later

(i thought it would be nice to offer a glimpse to the future of this ending)

martha, dave and carol all got together and celebrated christmas as carol and martha sat playing with the kids and dave had been preparing dinner. soon martha realised that she was missing three kids. when she went to go and look for them she found that they were helping dave with the food as even before he was femoboy'd he was an amazing cook but even after feminisation he was still very confident and strong willed. eventually she told the kids to step out of the kitchen as martha then caressed dave as she lifted him with her cock and they shared a passionate look and slobbery kiss. they then began to fuck and the moans spread across the house as martha used her quick thinking to hide dave in her shirt with her massive tits that he began sucking on as she got angry and railed him.

after it was all said and done they brought out dinner with dave being weak in the knees, needing to be carried as he was sat on carol and marthas lap who had both grown to monstrous sizes as did the entire family born from the three of them. even at the dinner table his fun wasn't done as he was adored like a baby on their lap with the latest child who was 5 years old being taller than him.

after the dinner dave was put to rest but while everyone was asleep he woke up like a robot and got down to start cleaning the dishes and cleaning the mess. soon after, carol who had turned into a voluptuous goddess standing around 11 feet tall had come down because she noticed that dave was missing after feeling the absence of him in their bed.

"oh deary what are you doing up"

dave looked up and spoke "just cleaning up the mess so we don't get cockroaches...(mumbling)like always". even though carol was simply human she had risen to become one of the 6 most powerful magic users and one of the 10 most powerful individuals in the world. because of this her senses were and had to be hyper sensitive, as such she heard him mumbling and felt guilty, "honey don't worry about it, its not like its your sole responsibility, and you can make up the time with us in bed". dave paused as he spoke; "despite the fact that we all share love for one another in this three way marriage it's not like i am respected, my penis isn't even a 3rd of marthas size".

after hearing this martha revealed herself, she then started to hug the three as she realised that dave was feeling inadequate, though the balance in the relationship had changed and it was ntr, it was still love mixed in between. after a while they all got down and helped each other clean up as they gently went to sleep.

however once again things went array as in the night all the lovey dovey was making carol horny, sensing and feeling martha awoke as if a bomb had gone off, she pounced at carol and her meaty cock dived into carol. knowing that they would be hosting and raising a lot of kids they made the room soundproof but even still it didn't stop the moans of this night from leaking out as carol inflated daves cock and woke him up with a titifuck as martha was fucking carol in the ass. hard.

this continued for hours as it eventually went to the reinforced glass cracking it, their passionate love making continued until they began putting dave between them and doing all sorts of things. eventually dave got too tired so they gently put him down and began fucking again, this calmed down but still continued into the morning when dave woke and went to the bathroom that was very large but had a smaller door in the door for dave. dave went to the toilet finding out that he was holding gallons of sperm and pussy juice in him. eventually he got out of the bathroom only to realise that he was naked but when he went to go back into the bedroom he was caught. though their children were fairly well rounded they were just as ferocious as their parents and thus when they caught their father with his impressive human member they swept him away.

soon they were having him fuck (all 18+) their boobs, pussies and mouths as he finally felt like he was dominant again. soon after though his futa began putting him to use... efficiently, as his wholes were plugged and he was being fucked like a dildo. eventually he was swept around as his children compared his large penis to their enormous penisses and he filled giant condoms to the brim with sperm.

afterwards life returned to normal and everyone was sitting at the table eating breakfast with the children, the smell of sperm filled the room but carol and martha were so intertwined that they thought they were smelling each other. the children were cheeky as they used the condoms to fill some of the smoothies, cereal and yogurt. this caused a few smacks on the table with penises but luckily martha had smacked her penis as well because of carol stroking it. with this distraction dave went under the table and his children sat there with there dicks ready, dave couldn't resist so he began sucking and slurping as they all eventually came over him. martha and carol realising that dave was gone went to check where he is so when they left he came out from the table and cleaned up.

with the years following dave became davona and the children soon had shared him around with carol and martha finding out who also eventually joined in on the fun and davona soon took on the duty of a first time to the children as even he was made pregnant by his own futa mother.

end

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)