More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by maelissalucky maelissalucky

where does he fall?

cuntboy justin

Rounding the corner to observe his changes in the mirror, Justin finds one again very little seems to have changed. Justin was shorter now, 5' 5" instead of his 6' stature before. Gone was the obese college freshman from this morning, replacing him was not some lithe petite green bean, however. Justin had always felt insecure about his weight, and while he still had some fat for some reason he felt more comfortable with it. There was less of it to start. his muffin top and man tits oddly made more sense now with his wider hips and fat ass. His clothes were very much the same. the brown leather jacket sonic tee shirt and tennis shoes he put on this morning in another life.

If Justin hadn't spent countless hours scrutinizing and criticizing his own features in the mirror every morning, He could have guessed nothing changed. Maybe the world simply changed how he matured and he wasn't a femboy or a cuntboy? Memories from this life seeped through his mind like a slow fog, but he couldn't be sure. He had to know to see for himself.

Looking down he saw a pair of blue boy shorts, with no bulge. He pulls them open revealing a pair of lower lips and a large juicy clit, realizing in that moment he was a lot hairier and hornier than before. The thought of someone catching him checking himself out in the wrong bathroom already made him wet. Hastening into a bathroom stall, Justin peels his jeans the rest of the way down to marvel at his parts that feel both new and old. Memories of hiding in this very bathroom and masturbating suddenly filling his memories.

He sits down and slides a hand into his briefs, feeling a warm tingle that sends shivers up his body as he brushes his sex. He starts rubbing the vulva in slow circular motions, before taking his hardening clit between his fingers and teasing the tip with his thumb. His other hand resumed his work with the vulva, as he pulls back his clitoral hood and strokes all the most sensitive parts of his cuntboy dick with his fingers. Slowly after manipulating his bean, he slides his finger down the underside of the shaft gasping at the sensation. Justin masterfully maneuvers his inner folds, stroking both sides of his glans with his pointer in his cunt and his thumb running up and down his clit. His other hand drifts up to his sensitive nipples, as an orgasm starts to ripple through his body. Adding another finger he delves deeper into his snatch, curling his middle and index around the pubic bone he deftly narrows in on his target. Alternating between his chest and his rock hard boy dick with his left, Justin fingers the g spot with increasing fervor. Suddenly his climax hits its peak, as his boy juices do the stall wall. He quickly cleans up the mess and leaves the bathroom, holding the book in a grip, giggling like a school boy. Perhaps he might get a chance soon to see what its like to fill his cunt with more than just his fingers.

will justin get such a chance???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)