More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by undeadclown undeadclown

Who's story do we follow?

consoleprincess888 (23, caucasian redhead)

Alyssa Harper, aka consoleprincess888 to her fans, always despised fake gamer girls. She, herself, had been playing video games for most of her life. She loved all kinds: rpgs, shooters, survival horror, you name it. Her screen name had always denoted her gender. She knew a lot of female gamers picked generic names to not draw attention to themselves. In truth she hadn't picked the name for attention. It had just been the first thing that came into her head. Still, some had accused of her of attention whoring by highlighting her gender in her name. This is why she disliked the fake gamer girls so much.

She was fine with them being punished, but she didn't think much of having to potentially share in their punishment. She could have walked away, she supposed, but she still had her pride. She needed to prove she wasn't some fake and could actually play. The money was also really good, so there was that.

Alyssa was of average height for a girl her age. She was, as some might say, "thicc." Most of her weight was concentrated in her thighs, breasts and butt, however. Her breasts were a substantial d-cup, though she always kept them (and the rest of her figure) well hidden by baggy shirts and hoodies. Her skin was pale and lightly freckled, but again, this was well hidden. And she meant to keep it that way. She decided she would wear what she always did for her first stream under these new rules: a hoodie, a loose t-shirt emblazoned with a meme design, shoes, socks, baggy jeans, a functional (if plain) bra and a pair of boyshorts that were probably getting just a bit too tight on her. She also wore a pair of thick-rimmed glasses, but those didn't count. She also needed them to see. Seven items of clothing was fairly standard for this type of thing, she had seen. How much you were allowed to wear varied depending on what your rules were. She tried not to think too hard about what she'd risked as a forfeit. It wouldn't come to that, anyway.

She would show them all that she was the real deal and she'd frustrate anyone who thought they were going to get an easy peek at her goods. She loved games, and she was about to show everyone just what she could do.

What game is Alyssa playing, and what did she risk as a forfeit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)