More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

clothes make the man

Michael tried desperately to tear the cloth around his mouth, but he couldn't find the edge, it was almost like it was a part of him at this point. Michael stopped when he heard what sounded like footsteps. He didn't know how they got in but he hoped they would help. He pounded on the floor and screamed for help as best he could when through the rack he saw high heeled mary janes stepping towards him. Empty mary janes.

Michael fell back when the shoes stepped towards him. Then he felt it again, the that held him had him once again. He felt the snakes return and slide up his legs. He realized now they were knee high socks. The shoes slid themselves on his feet with a click as they buckled themselves on. Michael felt his arms free and tried to stand to run when a pile of clothing fell on him from out of nowhere. Blinded by the clothes he flailed his arms uselessly. He felt something cold slide up his legs and over his stomach only stopping once they reached his chest.

The clothes pile dropped suddenly dropped lifelessly. Michael gasped for breath, but not before he slapped the pile away. He realized what the cold thing was that climbed onto his chest. It was fake breasts! D's if his porn collection was in any way accurate. Michael let out a muffled scream as he grabbed his new bust. The pile once again lashed out, wrapping tendrils of silk around his arms. The pile pulleditself up and over his head. The pile blinded michael as it adjusted itself set itself on the trapped boy. Michael had no time to take in the lolita maid dress he wore for in the next instant he felt something jump onto his head.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)