More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cdbaby cdbaby

does he give up?

push and pull

As he was staring at the costume he suddenly became aware of a warm light behind the rack of costumes. "Hmm, thought this was a wall." Michael rubbed his stressed out eyes and dropped the jason costume before he pushed through the rack of costumes. On the other side, he found a small corner of costumes that seemed blocked off from everything else. "Not smart geezer, you'll never move product like this." After offering his expert criticism to the empty room he searched through the racks of clothes. Each costume seemed intended for girls, girly girls.

The clothing options ranged from your generally slutty cat girl costumes to downright lolita dresses. "Typical." Michael turned to leave the small alcove when he found an impossibility. The rack he pushed through was gone. Now stood the solid oak wall that hid behind all of the racks. "What the fu-" suddenly he felt a piece of cloth wrap around his mouth as an unseen dragged him back. Michael kicked and struggled against his unseen captors, but found nothing to hit, only clothes.

Something slithered up his leg like a snake. Pure panic filled michael as he kicked and screamed behind his gag, fighting fruitlessly. He felt another snake wriggle over his hand and then his arm and down his chest. The snakelike creature unbuttoned his pants and in one fell swoop pulled them off, followed by his shirt in the same manner. His shoes were lost somewhere in his struggles. Now he lay on the cold hardwood floor in just his boxers, but not for long. He felt another snake reach into his boxers which were snatched in the same manner. Finally the let him go, leaving him cold and naked on the floor still unable to scream for help.

Whatever had him wasn't done with him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)