More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

clothes disappear

In Hogwarts 1998 A.U

Eighteen years old Hermione Jean Granger was walking with Ginny Weasley, Harry and James Potter, James Potter was Harry and Ginny's son from the future and he happens to be Eighteen. Ginny and Harry knew James had the hots for Hermione so they have been trying hook the two up but Hermione hasn't figure out. James Sirius was having women go crazg over which gets Ginny hexing people. Hermione was talking about going to the library until she felt cold. The Potters stared at Hermione, Harry and James were speechless, Ginny snickered that they infact Father and son. Hermione didnt noticed her school robes and clothes were gone so she was standing infront of her best friends and their son naked. Hermione had place her hands on her hips then notice she was naked, she cover her c cup breast and her shaved pussy "Harry and James Potter" said Hermione, Ginny spoke up "Hey no blaming my man and my son, maybe your clothes disappear since someone is trying prove your sexy" said Ginny, James Sirius was staring at Hermione's naked body, Harry despite he was Ginny's man did the same. Ginny didnt blame Harry of staring. An Slytherin chuckled "Nice Ass Hermione", Harry smiled at the Slytherin " Wait my cousin plays for the same team" "No Harry I dont" said Pansy Parkinson. Hermione left the four so she started to run James was eying her butt which was jiggling Ginny spoke up "She knows she would get caught by someone thats not her two best friends and her Godson" "Yea, despite my Godson cant stop staring" said Pansy "But I didnt think Harry was allow" Ginny smiled "Hes allow to look".

Does Hermione get caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)