More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by manchu90 manchu90

use it before she comes up the bar or after she trashes the place?

before

When Junior touched the Book it showed him a image of a Blonde Bombshell of a girl beating him up and trashing the place looking for info on a woman in a picture then seeing her sister outside later.

Somehow he knew the Book could change things for his betterment.

Quickly writing down that both girls would meet up at their hotel room then come to Juniors in black micro minis strapless dresses with just G strings and leave their weapons behind.

A wave of dizziness hit both Yang and Ruby and they found themselves outside Juniors in black strapless dresses with just G strings on underneath and both had hard nipples clearly showing through their dresses. Ruby took Yang's hand and they walked in nervously.

Junior meet both at the door and welcomed them in "Ladies welcome to my lounge. I'm Junior owner of this place. What can we get you?"

Ruby tried hiding behind Yang, both suddenly felt small, weak, scared and submissive. Both were trembling when Yang shakily held out a picture to Junior to show him. "Do you anything about this woman sir?" Yang found she couldn't look him in the eye.

"Hmmm lets discuss this in my office. It's more private and quite." Taking both by the waist and grabbing their asses he led them to his office. When he got them in his office both had red faces from embarrassment and arousal.

Pulling them to his desk he sat down pulled Ruby into his lap. pulling her dress under her tits and started to grope them with 1 hand while the other was playing her slit.Ruby started panting and moaning in excitement and humiliation.

While feeling up Ruby and playing her like a fiddle Junior said to Yang "tell me about the woman"

Yang found herself unable to move to help her sister as she was molested by Junior and instead told all her knew about Raven.

Junior replied as he moved his pants and had Ruby start sucking him off on her knees in front of him and her sister. " I don't know her. With her name I can look into her and see if anything pops up. That's expensive and time consuming. Me and your sister will stay in here getting to know each other better"

Yang cried out with tears in her eyes" Please Sir! Take me instead."

"Nonsense! Your going to be to busy. Remember I said this was going to be expensive. Your half of the payment is for the next 2 hours your going to do table to table asking if anyone would like to go to the alley for a 'date' for 50 lien."

Yang needed this info and knew she had and turned to go.

Junior called out "don't be rude! Thank me for using your sister and making you turn tricks to get the info you want."

Yang froze and trembling said "Thank you sir for my baby sister and turning me out to your customers for the info i need"

" Good Girl. Get to work"

Yang left and started turning tricks in the alley

Junior pulled up Ruby and told her strip. Ruby pulled her dress and G string off and tried to cover herself.

"No,No ,No. You 2 came to me so no hiding."

Tears silently running down her cheeks she put her arms at her sides. Junior handed her a drink and told her to drink to loosen her up. After drinking it she felt light headed and her insides were warming up. junior lifted up on his desk, spread her legs and started eating her out. Everytime Ruby got close to cumming he'd stop and either start making out with her or sucking on her nipples.

After a sexually frustrating hour on being denied Ruby couldn't take any more. As Junior pulled away stopping her from climaxing cried out "Please."

Junior took her hands and looked her in the eye with empathy and said "Please what Ruby? You have to tell me what you want if you want me to help you."

"Please. Don't make me say it. Please."

Junior started running his finger up and down her needy slit that was dripping by this point. "I can't help you unless you tell me baby" He whispered seductively into her ear making her shivered in need and lust.....and love?

Closing her eyes she quietly said "please fuck me"

Turning her around and hugging her into his chest he whispered into her ear "there is a hidden camera by that vase facing us. Before we begin I want you to smile at the camera, introduce yourself and tell everyone watching I'm your Sugar Daddy. then bend over the desk and show the camera how much you love being fucked by me."

Ruby dried her eyes, stared at the camera and said " Hi everyone! I'm Ruby Rose And I'm the Arm Candy for my Sugar Daddy Junior. He's going to give me money and gifts and on my free weekends I give him my young tight body in return" she pulled Junior down to her and gave his a kiss pushing her tongue into his mouth and exploring. Pulling away she spread her legs and bent over the desk facing the camera with a sexy smile. "Fuck your piece of ass Daddy!"

Junior kept a steady pace and light touches, kisses and loving encouragement. Ruby instead of being was being worshiped like a Goddess. Anyone looking at the video would she was loving the treatment she was getting.

Junior leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Are you on Birth Control"

Ruby was loopy was the drink and the pleasure and said "No Daddy"

Junior kissed her neck and replied "That's ok. If you get knocked up I'll take care of both of you baby"

At hearing those 'loving' words Ruby snapped pushing Junior back into the chair, climbing on his lap and riding him hard while kissing himwith all her love

As Yang came in tired and dirty from 2 hours of turning tricks, but well satisfied and turned on for fucking for money she was shocked to see Ruby riding Junior, screaming out her orgasm and begging him to knock her [up.

](http://up.As)As the 2 cuddled together trading tender kisses, Yang handed over all the money for the info he had on Raven. She found out she was a bandit leader somewhere in Mistral.

The 2 headed back to hotel and fell asleep. In the morning both were shocked at what had done but turned by remembering. There was a knock at the door and when Ruby opened it there was note with a rose on top of it. Ruby lifted the rose and smelled it smiling. Opening the note she read 'You don't have to come back but i meant what I said if you are pregnant I will take care of both of you'

While holding it as a fond memory Ruby never went back.

Yang would often fantasize about turning tricks she never tried it but often roll played with her lovers over the years.

anyone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)