More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by manchu90 manchu90

anyone else?

Emerald

The Book gave Junior another warning about a soon to be visitor but him and all of Vale in Danger. Seeing what she does and her past history he decides to change her.

He starts writing her new life. She is no longer Emerald Sustrai, she is now Sapphire Sand, she is not coming to junior to shake him down but to get a ticket to her new life in Menagerie as Kali Belladonna's new maid/ body guard. She will fall in love with her at first site and be her devoted and loyal servant. Part of her duties with be sexually pleasing Kali and Ghira when ever they wish

As Emerald opened up the door to Junior's office a wave of dizziness hit her and Emerald was no more, instead Sapphire replaced being here to get a ticket to her new life in Menagerie in her dream jobs as a maid and body guard. Her outfit changed to a fetish version of a maid's outfit with Thief's Respite now strapped along her back above her ass.

"Ah Ms Sand I got your ticker and procured you a job as Kali Belladonna's maid/body guard and also plaything as she wishes"

Sapphire was hit will a strong blast of arousal knowing she would soon have a strong mistress to protect and sexually satisfy soon.

"The price went up due to the increased unrest here in the city so you owe me another 10 grand" Junior smiled evilly at her.

Sapphire has a jolt of fear run through her. She paid all her money already "I....I don't have anymore money Mr Junior." She replied fearfully.

Leering at her up and down Junior replied "Well I could take another form of payment"

Sapphire took his meaning and immediately started to strip.

"No. Slowly. Seductively."

Sapphire complied immediately, first taking off her guns and taking off her apron, twirling it over head then throwing it in the corner. Next her took the straps off her shoulder and let it fall below her tits. Giving a lustful look her turned her back to him, bent over flipped up her short skirt and slowly pulled down her G string.Swaying her ass and wet cunt at him she then turned around got on her hands and knees and crawled to Junior.

When she had crawled in front of him she looked him the eye pouting and pleaded "Please let me go to my new life to serve Mistress Belladonna Mr Junior! I'll do anything for you! just send me on my way to my Mistress. Please!"

Junior took out his cock and started to slap her face with it. Sapphire tried to captured it with her mouth but he kept taking it away. Finally he started slapping it on her tongue and she swirled around his head. Junior started thrusting into her mouth saying "No hands"

Sapphire locked her hands behind her back as she bobbed her head up and down his cock as last as she could maintaining eye contact with him.

After a few minutes of this he pulled her to her knees and said "Give me a tit fuck. Use alot of spit to keep me lubed."

Sapphire got in position, wrapped her tits around his dick and started jacking him off spiting on his cock and her tits every 30 seconds. Her tits and his cock were coated in her spit so he was sliding between her tits with ease.

He stood her up and bent her over his desk and slammed into wet cunt making her coo in pleasure. She had gotten on the edge with her blow job and tit fuck so after a few minutes of fucking her tight pussy he pulled out and came all over her ass.

Reaching into to his draw he pulled out a ticker to Menagerie and put it next to her on the desk. "Here you go. Enjoy your new life"

"thank you Mr Junior!" Getting on her knees she licked his cock clean in happiness.

Patting her on her head he replied "Your welcome. Plane leaves in 2 hours. Get cleaned up and be there"

"Yes Sir!"

Meeting her Mistress

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)