More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thtiger thtiger

What was the message?

author's notes

Just some notes for anyone who is interested in writing in this story.

Story is now public. Please follow the CHYOA guide lines and don't get me in trouble with the moderators.

The basic effect on the majority of human being is a modification that causes a girl to become infatuated with any male who has sex with her. It doesn't matter how he has sex with her, just that he ejaculates into her.

This is not mind control. But in real life the hormone cocktail that accompanies infatuation is a powerful thing, it will take a strong willed woman to walk away from a man who has imprinted her. But she can do it. While she is under the influence of one man, no other man can imprint her. So there is a possibility that a woman might seek out a male she trusts in order to be protected.

The effect is temporary, unless the man in question keeps the female/s topped up with sperm on a regular basis the infatuation will fade after a day or so.

The partial exception are those males who have received a premium nanite package. They have the potential of turning even the strongest willed of women into a bimbo, and it might take weeks for her to recover. But those males are rare. I'd prefer to save them for writers with some serious credentials. As in well received and well written stories on the site. The premium package was reserved for those males most likely to transition into viable substitutes for Felinoid males. Any male who receives a premium package should expect to be approached by at least one alien female to be an observer and part of his harem.

Premium package males tend to be big, dominate, but with a placid disposition outside of sex. they have no need to prove they are the boss outside of the bedroom.

If the story takes place in the early days things are likely to be very chaotic. Once men learn they can imprint a girl and make her fall in love with them, some of them are going to go crazy. Public order is going t break down and the Governments of the world are going to introduce laws making it illegal for women to go outside unless accompanied by a male. For their own protection of course. Going forward in time there will be devices created that will announce to the world at large if a woman is bonded or not. Bracelets, collars, even piercings. It mostly comes down to what the man wants her to wear. The law will state that an approved devices must be visible when a woman is out in public.

For the moment forgetting all that good sex stuff what do the nanites do to people. First they eliminate disease and cancer. That includes STDs.

They regenerate humans, depending on how old they are it could take a week, or a couple of months. But eventually all humans will be in the prime of life. Every woman will look like she's in her early twenties and every male just a little older.

Personal body image can affect that however. The nanites will respond to a person's feelings as to what their perfect body is. They are the ultimate plastic surgeon, the only limit is how strong your ability is to visualize is.

Pregnancy is on hold until the changes stabilize, and then it will require a conscious act of will on the part of both parties for a female to get pregnant. The birth ratio will be one male to every ten females.

Men are in a use it or lose it situation. If they do not have sex with a woman during the thirty days after the big reveal they will transition into women. This is not public knowledge.

The nanites, who talk to each other, will make sure that the human race will eventually reach a sex ratio of ten to one.

Just a side note. that means a stud of a son with a dad or brothers who are not sexually active could see them transition into females.

If men are players who take advantage of the situation of scoring a different girl every day, and then walking away from her, the nanites will view them as a faulty males and transition them into a female at the end of the thirty day period. They don't mind if you're rough with your partners, but they won't tolerate you loving and leaving them. As long as you service your female/s on a regular basis that is all that matters. And the more the better.

It is possible that a bully who made his brother's life hell could find himself female, and the de-facto property of the bullied brother.

I'll add more material to this as it occurs to me. If you are interested in writing in this world drop a comment on this chapter and I'll try and answer any questions you might have.

What next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)