More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caesarius Caesarius

You get to the train platform.

and disembark with your luggage.

After being given a helping hand by a couple of nice commuters, the two of you make your way to the bus terminal attached to the train station. The bus you need to take is one of those long-distance ones, so it won't be coming until noon. You and Regan content yourselves with your old pastime of making up ridiculous stories about people as they go by.

"Oh, look, it's Danny DeVito in drag," you say as you indicate a rather squat, orangutan-like woman. Regan tries not to laugh as she hits you gently on the shoulder.
"That's so mean Xander! Come on, be more like Mike Pence if he never grew out of his emo phase over there," she points to an older man with steel grey hair fixed into the longest bangs you've ever seen on someone of that age.
"Holy shit. I didn't think it was possible to simultaneously wear a nice business suit and have hair like that." She laughs at you again, and the two of you continue to while away the time like that for several hours, until your bus finally gets there.

The clouds seem to finally break as the bus pulls up, an enormous decal of a forested glade with a rather out-of-it looking doe on it's side. The two of you grab your luggage and Regan starts loading it on as you go up to talk to the driver.

He's an older man, he's wearing a puffy looking outdoorsman vest and a camouflage baseball cap. He studies you with a little twinkle in his eye as you climb up to introduce yourself.

"Hey there, I'm Xander Lapointe, and out there is my sister Regan," you look back to point her out and inadvertently pause for a second too long, owing to her current position, leaning down to pick up one of your suitcases, showing off her very pert butt in her tight fitting jeans quite nicely.
You quickly look back as he starts to reply. "Well, good ta'meet ya. Name's Arnold, but you can call me Dan," you give a few confused blinks before shrugging and nodding, "hey, I like Dan better, a'ight? Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's just two'a'you young things, so feel free to have full reign of the bus. It's a long trip, just try not to make a mess."

You assure him that you'll keep the place clean and go out to help your sister with the bags.

The drive begins.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)