More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thrawn34t Thrawn34t

As you enter your appartment...

... and a voice calls

"Howdy, I see your our new neighbor!"

Mike turned to see two women coming down the hall from the stairwell. You then blinked as the woman who called out to him approached and had to lean his head back. She wasn't in heels and towered over him. She had an a build between what an athlete and an Amazon would have. She was obviously coming back from playing basketball as one was under her arms as she came to a stop. Her ebony skin glistened with sweat as did her shirt.

You tried not to stare out of politeness but a blush formed as the goddess before you looked down. 'What is with all the woman I'm meeting today?'

"It's like, so nice too meet yah." Mike glanced to see the second gal who stood next to this woman athlete. She was in stark contrast to this ebony goddess, more like a slutty cheerleader bimbo. Her pink lips were wrapped around a sucker that made your pants tight. While not in a cheer outfit she was wearing a skirt and sports bra that did not hid much of her curves. Her blonde hair was in a high ponytail that shook with her evident excitement for meeting him. "So your, like our newest member?"

"Alice don't you remember the notice?" The taller woman asked the blonde as she tucked a strand of her raven locks behind one ear. She smiled softly at you. "I'm sorry, Alice has a tendency to go overboard with the whole bimbo act. I'm Freya and yes that's my name, parent's had a thing for mythology of different cultures."

"I'm Mike." Reaching out with your hand Freya shook it followed by Alice. "So you live here too?"

"Ye~ah." Alice grunted as she took out her lolly. She looked upset about being called out by her friend. "If what I'm see is right we live right next door. And why did you have to break my character that way Freya? I can act like a dumb slut if I want to."

Freya sported a grin. "I just wanted to may sure sweet buns over here doesn't get fooled like that last boy you brought over."

Seeing that this could be detrimental to those who lived in the complex you decided to clear your throat. "I see you like sports..?"

"Like a bunny this one." Alice muttered causing you to flush. You weren't a bunny.

Freya snorted. "I'm the assistant P.E teacher and also one of the star athletes at the college for the last two years boy. I love sports, hey by the way do you play ball? Even if you don't it would be nice to have more guys come join in."

She smiled at fluttered her eyes at you. You sputter and she giggled at your reaction as you tried to figure out of she was being serious or flirting... perhaps both.

Before you could reply Alice cleared her throat. "Listen, Mike was it? If your not busy playing with balls could you be willing to help out with a problem the college is having? It's probably not something you'll be willing to help with but it would be a lifesaver."

What's the favor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)