More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thrawn34t Thrawn34t

What's the favor?

Well...

"I'll love to help out Alice and I do love basketball Freya, but I am in need of a job in order to keep living here." Mike said making the two hum in thought.

"Well that is a problem but there js a solution to that." Freya said slowly before looking at Alice. "The fraternities and sororities need help with the laundromat. Think he'll do? It would free up some people for you Alice."

"Samantha would be mad but if you agree Mike she'll go with it. It pays well and it helps out a lot of us here on campus." Alice said to you as she tapped her chin. "And it may convince that jerk Blair to let me use one of his pledges."

"I'll do it."

Alice leaped onto Mike suddenly as she began to cheer. "Thank you so much Mike! Your the best a girlfriend can wish for!"

"What am I? Pork chops and rye?" Freya said without any malice.

"Oh hush you. Little Mike and I will have lots of fun together later. Won't we Mike? Oh we should go see Samantha once you settle in. Fair warning she may try and intimidate you but she's a reall sweetheart once she opens up."

"Listen Mike," Freya said pulling you out of Alice's grasp. "Samantha is a senior here on campus who doesn't take kindly to those who harm her pledges sisters. She's fair and honorable but don't try anything around her. The last time one of the boys did something to one of her sisters that dude disappeared."

"Did they...?"

Freya laughed. "Lord no, he's now living far away from here after graduating. Has a nice little job working for some ceo that Samantha's family hooked him up with. Last anyone heard of him he was preparing to ask the ceo the question. Can you believe it? Once Samantha found out why he did it she made sure to help him. That's why she's respected by many here on campus."

"But Mike, just don't be a perv. She hates perverts more than anything." Alice noted as she wiggled her rear at you before slapping it. "As if any man wouldn't look at a sexy thing like me."

Red faced Mike looked at Alice then Freya before shaking his head. "Well err... I better go settle in."

"Yeah. See you at eight then?" Alice asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)