More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thrawn34t Thrawn34t

What's the favor?

"You see...

I have a project that requires a willing individual to work. Yesterday my volunteer had to cancel his first appointment and all sessions after family issues made him drop out. I have already evaluated several other people over the break and he was the last subject." Breathing in Alice as she looked at Mike in the eyes. "It doesn't cost you anything other than a free meal and maybe if you do a good job extra collage credit."

Freya groaned and used her free hand to cover her eyes. "Not that girl, your probably will make him feel like a mouse."

"Freya!" She whined cutely before sticking her tongue out making Freya chuckle. She looked back at you with an amused smile. "If that's not your thing the only thing, if your willing is to try out for the team next week. You don't have to commit to anything but the college is trying to encourage more people to join in after a rather small turn out this year and a sizable portion graduated."

"I see." Came your lackluster response to that tibit. As it was in a weeks time you had plenty of time to think it over.

"So Mike, think you'll be able to help out my roommate here?" Freya asked with a grin before leaning forward to bring her month close to your ear. "If you do so I'll owe you a favor. And believe me when I say you'll need it. A cute guy like you might find himself in... interesting situations here on campus and having someone owe you a favor could help with doors otherwise close to ya."

You swallow a lump. There really wasn't anything to say other than yes. Besides it would help you get closer to these beautiful ladies. Also it would be nice to have help from an assistant teacher if the need arose. What was the harm in accepting?

So, did you accept Alice's request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)