More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So, who and where are you and how did you get the contracts and debts?

Zuko (ALTA A.U.) Business Loans

( All characters have been aged up to all over eighteen years old)

Zuko Angi CEO and one of the two presidents of Fire Caldera Industries was heading to the office of one president of Southern Glacier corporation. He wouldn't consider it a rival but the President Hakoda Aqua did. When he made it to the top floor, the receptionist smiled and let him in. Mr. Aqua was sitting at his desk looking at some light paper work.

"Mr. Angi, what brings you here ?" Asked Hakoda, smiling.

"Business, and I doubt you will like it." Said Zuko, as he took a seat.

"I'm afraid I don't follow." Said Hakoda, as he sat down.

"Then I will get to the point, recently Fire Caldera come into possession of one Cabbage Bank." Said Zuko, keeping a simple smile on his face.

Hakoda's expression darken as he knew exactly what Zuko was talking about. Five years back he had to take several large loans from Cabbage Bank. Luckily the owner was a personal friend of his. Sadly he passed away almost a year ago, with no heir. There was several attempts to take overs of the bank, he even tried. He heard rumors that another corporation had finally succeed, if it was Fire Caldera then it wasn't looking good.

"After my father passed away ten years ago, most people thought Fire Caldera would go bankrupt. Why he was a horrible father and husband, you can't denied he was one of the best businessman of our times." Said Zuko, smiling.

"No, I can't." Said Hakoda, no one liked Ozai. He was both extremely intelligent and completely ruthless. The day he died everyone he knew threw a party. Of course they all thought that was the end of Fire Caldera. They where all sadly mistake, both Zuko and his twin sister Azula where surprisingly intelligent, adaptive, cunning, ahead of the curve and ruthless. Not in the burn the opponent to ash conqueror like their father. No, they where able to come off as saviors and rebuilders.

"Back to main topic, you have several outstanding loans. Worse still you're behind in your payments and not a few I might add." Said Zuko, keeping the simple smile.

"Well yes." Said Hakoda, with a hint of fear on his voice. Because of his personal friendship with the late owner. He was able to get away with late or missing payments. Now with the Angis owning the bank, he was dreading the outcome.

"Me and my sister our well with our rights to you to pay all back payments with interest." Said Zuko, smiling.

Hakoda gulped, as he knew he didn't have the money to pay. It wouldn't just bankrupt his business but himself as well.

"Zuk..." Said Hakoda, Zuko raise his hand.

"Mr. Angi when it comes to business." Said Zuko, as his smile widen a little.

Hakoda gulped, "Sorry, Mr. Angi. I don't have the money right now but give a year and I will all of your money." Said Hakoda, putting on a fake smile.

Zuko say right thur his facade.

"Really, from what I heard you're not doing so well. Your company was hoping for those contracts for ships from the Northern Pole Government." Said Zuko, smiling.

Hakoda's face went a little pale, "I'm afraid to tell you Fire Caldera have already secured them." Said Zuko, smiling.

"What !?" Shouted Hakoda, as he quickly made a phone call. After a few minutes, a defeated Hakoda hang up.

"I'm very much doubt that will be the last contacts you will be losing." Said Zuko, smiling.

"How ?" Asked Hakoda, looking at Zuko.

"People really got to stop underestimating my sister and her ability to find people's weaknesses." Said Zuko, smiling.

"Listen just...." Said Hakoda, as he tried to figure away out of this. There got to be something he can offer Zuko that would let him over look all of those late payments for now. Hakoda was doing his best to think, as he was starting to panic. If only his daughter was here, she always kept him calm. Then it hit him, his daughter.

He knew Zuko has a thing for his daughter. Ever since they where in highschool Zuko was trying to win his daughter's heart. Katara didn't mind Zuko, she even liked him. It was Zuko's father kept her away from ever letting Zuko get close to her. It was a long shot and his wife might kill him but it was his only hope.

"Katara." Said Hakoda, Zuko looked behind him. Hoping it was Katara. He was disappointed when there was no one there.

That reaction was what Hakoda was hoping for.

"How about something for collateral ?" Asked Hakoda, smiling.

"Collateral ?" Asked Zuko, what was Hakoda going to offer.

"My daughter Katara, I will give you her as Collateral." Said Hakoda, smiling.

Zuko was shocked, "Really you're willing to sell you own daughter as collateral." Said Zuko, as his smile turn to a smirk.

"Yes, view it as a chance to get closer to her." Said Hakoda, as he hoped Zuko would take it. He hated doing this but he needed time and maybe this would distract Zuko longer enough to get the money.

Zuko thought about the offer, he wouldn't mind having Katara all to himself. He couldn't kept count of the number of fantasies he had about her. He was sure she would be mad at him and her father at first but he knew he could with enough time get to come over to him. He was about to agree to the deal but then a thought came to mind. There was someone else Hakoda had that Zuko wanted. His sister always complain that he wasn't bold enough. If Hakoda was so maybe he could get both.

"Why I love your daughter and consider her priceless. I'm afraid she isn't enough collateral." Said Zuko, smirking.

Hakoda frown, "What !, My daughter isn't good enough !" Shouted Hakoda, he slammed his fist into his table.

"I'm sorry if you feel offended but the amount you owe." Said Zuko, smirking.

Hakoda huffed as he looked at the young man. He wanted to leap over his desk and strangle him but knew that wouldn't help the situation.

"So what else do you want ?" Asked Hakoda, glaring at Zuko.

Zuko just smiled, "Your wife." Said Zuko, grinning.

Hakoda almost fell out of his chair. His wife he shouted mentally. Why did Zuko want his wife of all things. She was beautiful, heck most people mistook her for Katara's older sister not her mother. Hakoda's anger grew as his guy was demanding both his daughter and wife as collateral. He should tell him to get out or he would threw him out. Then after a minute a thought popped into his mind. If Kya was with Katara maybe she could keep anything from really happening. She was neutral towards Zuko, so maybe she could kept a wedge between them. Hakoda smirked, as maybe he just outplayed Zuko.

"Fine, both my daughter and wife as collateral." Said Hakoda, smiling.

Zuko hid his grin well, he couldn't believe it worked. He never thought Hakoda would just give up on both of his wife and daughter. The man must be or foolish or both. Zuko really didn't care. If Katara was his first love, Kya would be his second. The sexy MILF haunted his dreams for ages. More importantly, a threesome with Kya and Katara would be worth every penny Hakoda owed him. In reality the money Hakoda owed him was change, a rounding error at best.

Soon a contact was drawn up, Zuko would keep both Kya and Katara until he paid off the loans. Zuko asked for the origin contact, why Hakoda kept a copy. Zuko grinned as he left the office. He was already thinking up ways to break both women and turn them into his obedient sex slaves. Hakoda was smiling as he thought he had all the time he need to pay off Zuko.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)