More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who Finds the Lamp and Recreates Ovyah to their specifications?

Zuko ( Avatar TLA)

( Zuko is nineteen and all of the girls are eighteen)

Zuko the Fire Lord was depressed, as he wondering around the beaches of Ember Isle late at night. He was alone, in more ways then one. Mai left years ago, Katara was with Aang and the other women he knew where all with other people. He wished, he was better with women. He sighed, as he kicked some sand.

He screamed as his feet hit something hard. He hopped around for a few seconds. Then he turned around and looked around for what he hit. To his surprised, it was a bottle. He picked it up and dusted it off. He was taken a back when he looked at it. He was expecting some rust piece of junk, but what he found was the further thing from that.

The bottle, was crimson crystal with gold trim. It was gorgeous, as he looked at it. He felt a strong desire to opened it. He shrugged as opened it, suddenly crimson smoke shot out. He dropped the bottle and jumped back. He ready himself for some vengeful spirit.

Then the smoke cleared and Zuko blushed. Standing in front of him was a tall, voluptuous and gorgeous women. She had tan skin, with long fire red hair and golden eyes. She was wearing a red silk strapless bra with gold trim, which showed off her cleavage. A short red silk skirt with gold trim, Zuko couldn't help but looked at her shapely legs. Finally, she wore a red transparent veil over her mouth. She also had a pair of golden bracelets on her wrists. Why she looked sexy, she also looked very motherly.

"'Hello, my master." Said the women, as she bowed.

Zuko just stared at her, did she called him master.

" Who or what are you ?" Asked Zuko, as he narrow his eyes at her. The women just smiled at him, the smile remembered him of his mother.

" My name is Ovyah, and from now on. I'm your personal Djinn." Said Ovyah, smiling.

Zuko was confused, he uncle told him much about the spirit world but he never spoke of a Djinn. He didn't know if they where dangerous or what, his uncle did warn about spirits and how tricky and mischievous at best and evil and cruel they can be at worse.

The instant that Zuko opened Ovyah's bottle, she all about his life and the world she now finds herself in. She was sadden, by her master's hard life. He is a good man, and really deserved a happy life. She also knew he had feelings for multiple women, but could never win then. Well, that was about to change.

" Don't be afraid Master, I'm not a dangerous spirit of this world. I'm only here to grant you all of your hearts desires." Said Ovyah, smiling at him.

Zuko stilled didn't believe her, he knew his luck and he most likely released some evil spirit.

" What can I do, to prove that I'm telling the truth ?" Asked Ovyah.

Zuko gulped, he couldn't sense any malice from her. Honestly, she felt like his mother. She look kind and caring and the more he looked into her eyes the more happy and calm he felt.

" Master, I can grant you any wish you desire. So just pick some outrageous and that way you know I'm telling the truth." Said Ovyah, smiling.

Zuko nodded, then he started thinking about what to wish for. Ovyah haven't made any threatening moves or did anything cruel. So maybe she was telling the truth. There where good spirit after all and just maybe he found one.

" OK, I wish for.....

What does Zuko wish for ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)