More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Zookeeper Kay

Arriving at work early one morning Kay immediately gets to work. Upon checking her list of jobs for the day Kay sees her first is in the monkey enclosure.

Descending the steps to enter the monkey habitat, Kay unlocks the door and steps inside before closing the door behind herself.

Upon walking further into the monkey habitat Kay notices that it seems unusually quiet.

However, before she has time to consider it further she realizes that the monkeys have surrounded her.

Slightly nervous now Kay follows her training and freezes in place as she doesn't want to risk spooking the monkeys.

However, the monkeys continue to move closer until they are touching her.

Having never seen them act this way before Kay does her best to stay perfectly still. At this point, Kay realizes the monkeys are all pulling at her uniform.

Then in what almost feels like the blink of an eye, Kay feels the monkeys tug harder at her uniform followed by a loud ripping noise.

After a few seconds of confusion about what just happened Kay feels the wind blowing over her and realizes that the monkeys just ripped off both her shirt and pants leaving her standing in front of them wearing only her bra, panties and her shoes and socks.

As Kay realizes this she feels the monkeys begin touching her again and pulling at her bra and panties. Kay desperately wants to run for the door but her training on animal behavior makes her think that would be a very bad idea.

And so before Kay can come up with another plan to get out of this she once again feels the monkeys pulling harder at her remaining clothes followed by the sound of fabric ripping.

Realizing what that sound means Kay nervously looks down and sees her entire body on display as the monkeys have stripped her of everything except her shoes and socks.

Realizing that she is now standing in the monkey enclosure wearing just her shoes and socks Kay’s fear takes over and she runs for the door.

However, she only manages to take a few steps before she feels herself lifted into the air.

As the naked panicking Kay desperately looks around she realizes that she is dangling upside down from what seems to be for lack of a better word a snare trap.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)