More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

Name Your Story

Zombie Invasion

Jessica ran as fast as her feet could carry her. She splashed through the cold puddles on the streets of Beaver City. It was dark out, the only light coming from dim, towering, street lamps that seemed all too infrequent. She could hear their noises. Coming fround around this corner or that, she knew they were close. She could even start to see their shadows popping up against the cold concrete walls that lined the exterior of every building. As an agent of M.O.O.N.S, Jess knew exactly who was behind the outbreak. Of course it had to be the villanous Raincoat Corporation. Although none of that mattered now that the pandemic had begun. Knowing she had little time, Jessica hastily entered a nearby building, not even waiting long enough to see what was housed inside. She was greeted by a nearly empty room, with the only discernable objects being a small fan with an exposed lightbulb haging from the ceiling, a few crates and boxes stacked along one wall, and a few metal pipes laying opposite. She knew that most buildings in the city were connected through underground passageways to the M.O.O.N.S. Lab, where she assumed other survivors would be. So she knew she had to get down. She walked to the back of the room, where a rusty door awaited her. She pushed it open, and sure enough, there was a staircase that went both down and up. "Well, into the labryinth I go," she said to herself, before plunging in to the darkness below.

After walking down at least three flights, Jess eventually found herself in a dark tunnel-like area. Luckily for her, it did seem to go in the correct direction to head towards the lab. Unluckily for her, that's when the zombie jumped out of the shadows behind her. It was a large, pink, fleshy creature, that looked about how one would expect a male zombie to look, with one small difference. He had a massive, at least 11 inch long dick. Jessica knew that these zombies seemed to be infected with a disease rather than being undead, so that made it a little less weird, but she still was freaked out at the sight. It also didn't help that the zombie tackled her to the ground and started fucking her with it. He managed to it all the way in, his massive member pulsating inside of her. It went in and out repeatedly, causing Jessica even more pain. She tried to fight it, tried to escape, but to no avail. Without weapons, she couldn't fight back against this creature. And that was before the worst part came. Just when it seemed like the zombie was starting to slow down, it looked straight down at Jessica, specifically at her face and tits, and proceeded to spew a strange, chunky orange liquid out of it's mouth. It was really disgusting, and it had a very strange texture. It seemed like it was some sort of vomit, but it didn't resemble human vomit in that it didn't have regurgitated food in it. In addition to that, it seemed like the zombie could shoot it out at specific targets over long range, which she obviously knew human vomit couldn't do. Then, the zombie sped up it's fucking once again.

After a few more minutes of being brutally destroyed, the zombie started to slow down again. Jess hoped that meant it would finally stop, but alas, this time the zombie spurted another strange liquid from it's face. This time from it's nose, a strange flourescent green slime came out. It was similair to mucus, but it was thicker and more goopy, and there was definetly a ton more of it than in a human. Now covered in both the vomit and the mucus, Jess was feeling disgusted at her current state. And then the zombie sped back up again. It repeated this cycle of slow down, vomit, speed up, slow down, mucus, speed up, at least six or seven more times. However, it started to slow down yet again, althought to Jessica this time it seemed like it was for good. Sure enough, after a few seconds, the zombie pulled it's gigantic cock out of her pussy, and aimed it straight at her. Rope after rope after rope of thick zombie cum shot all over Jess's body. She could tell this was not normal human cum either, it was way more slimey and thick, not to mention that there was an absurd amount of it. Everything from her perfect face, to her short brown hair, to her large boobs, and he even flipped her over so he could get some on the back of her head and on her juicy ass. Jessica sat there in shock, preparing to be bitten and turned into a zombie herself. Instead, a rather strange thing happened. The zombie had fallen over and was laying motionless on the ground. Jessica could tell it wasn't dead, it was still breathing, after all. Instead, it seemed like it had been, at least temporarily, stunned. She guessed that once it came, it couldn't move until it was ready to again, although she did not plan on sticking around long enought to find out.

She ran rapidly down the tunnel, making sure to keep an ear out for more zombies this time. It seemed like she ran for blocks in the strange concrete tunnel, until she finally reached another door. This one was labled "M.O.O.N.S. LAB". She had finally found it. She trudged up the stairs, before finally reaching a door. She swung it open, revealing a bustling lab filled with scientists, other M.O.O.N.S. agents, and what appeared to be survivors. There was just one thing that seemed a little odd. Most of the people left were attractive females. She wondered if it was because the zombies chose to fuck them instead of infecting them, meaning the zombies got stunned before biting them, like what happened with her. However, one guy who wasn't an attractive woman was the man who walked over to her. She recognized the name on his uniform to be her old partner (both literally and romantically) Chris Bluegrass. "Chris! I - uh, I'm glad to see your alive."

"Yeah, you too Jess. Let's get you cleaned up first, and then maybe you can help us with some stuff. You seem like you've.. umm.... had some "encounters" with these zombies." Jess agreed, and she was led off to a back room. There was a shower-like area against one wall, so she was able to take off her messy clothes, shower off the gunk, and put on the new clothes the scientists had given her. They were a blue tube top and a pair of skin tight shorts. She noticed that 1. There was no underwear and 2. The outfit was a little more revealing than she was used to. However, she was just grateful to be back in a dry pair of clothes. She did notice that rather than simply throw out her old clothes, the scientists seemed to put them into some sort of collection bag.

She walked out of the back room, and was ushered to the command center, where Chris, as well as several other M.O.O.N.S. agents and scientists, debriefed her on what was going on. They explained that the Raincoat Corporation had released some sort of virus, infecting at the very least a lot of the American Mid-East, although there could be other locations affected. It had mutated people in various ways, making most of them turn into zombies like the one she had encountered, but that there were hundreds, if not thousands, of other species. They also knew one more critical detail. If they combined the right amounts of zombie cum, vomit, and mucus, they could make what seemed to be a basic cure. This was all news to Jessica, who asked if there was any way to help.

"Actually, yes." Chris replied, while pulling out a map.

(IMPORTANT) MAP: https://imgur.com/a/SffdGvO

"You see this star shape here? Well all of the points perfectly line up with major North American cities. Chicago, New York, Toronto, St. Louis, and Washington D.C. We suspect their five largest bases are in each of these areas. But you may notice they seem to make a perfect star, and right in the center of that star is...

"Where we are. Beaver City."

"Exactly. We don't know what this means, other than that Beaver City has a disproportionatly high number of zombies present, but knowing the Raincoat Corporation, there must be some deeper meaning that we simply aren't seeing here."

"So where do I come in to all of this?" Jessica questioned.

"Well, we suspect that each of the main five cities hold large quantities of the ingredients we need to make cures. However, we also think these cities will be heavily guarded. They will probably have some of the stronger mutated creatures positioned in these cities. We've detected especially strong activity around certain landmarks, each famous to their city. So for Toronto, the CN Tower, for St. Louis, it seems to be the arch, for New York, the Empire State Building, for Chicago, the Bean, and for Washington, well we.... uhh...... we think it's the White House. We plan to conduct raids on all of those locations, but first we need to gather up more cure, in case we get infected. Our plan for that is to send agents around Raccoon City. There's just the slight problem that none of the zombies will release the ingredients needed for the cure unless....."

"Unless they're fucking attractive women"

"Yeah- that. So, while we figured it's best to send our male agents to try and do supply runs to get other things we need for the cure, like glass vials, wooden cork, etc, we think it's best if our female agents conduct raids on major zombie hotspots around Beaver City."

"So you want me to go around and fuck zombies?"

"Not quite. It's not worth it to us to just have you nonstop fuck zombies. I mean, we know that wouldn't be fair to any of you. We will send you to locations where we know higher priorty mutants are, and you may have to fuck them. But, we suspect these mutants will produce extremly high quantities of the ingredients necesary for the cure. But, they probably will have hundreds of other normal zombies surrounding their location. So if along the way you do get attacked by zombies, just don't clean off any of the gunk until you get back to base, where we can use it to make more cure. And take a few vials of cure with you wherever you go. We don't think you'll be able to cure the higher level mutants until after they are stunned, and don't even worry about curing the lower level zombies. But trust me, it's always good to have a few backups. Your first target will be here, at this mansion. We know the Raincoat Corporation has ties to it, and we've detected an unusually high level of mutant energy coming from it." Chris lowered his voice and whispered into Jess's ear. "Do you remember my sister, Claire? She was sent there, and she- she hasn't come back. So, Jessica, please be on the lookout. Both because I want her back, and because I don't want what happened to her to happen to you."

"Chris, I, I'm so sorry. How long ago was she sent?"

"A week. A whole entire fucking week. I don't know what the chances are that she's still alive, but-" Jessica placed her finger over Chris's mouth, shushing him. He nodded in understanding. "So you'll do it?"

"Of course I will."

"We should be able to send you over in a helicopter, it's the only mode of transportation we have access to right now. Luckily we had a few visiting agents who flew here, so we have four or five of them for now. Whenever you're ready, just tell our pilot over there and he'll fly you in. Once you land, the greenhouse seems like a good place to start, seeing as it connects to the main house and the other enterances are probably all locked from the outside. Good luck, Jess." And with that, Chris walked out of the room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)