More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yabusa Yabusa

Who summoned you to the R&D floor?

Zoe, the Living Bodysuit

Lab 9A's sliding doors stood before you as the last barrier between you and coming face-to-face with Dr. Zoe Hildebrand. This floor was surprisingly quiet, you hadn't seen anyone else enter or exit the elevator, no one was roaming in the hallways, there weren't even silhouettes of anyone through the frosted glass walls that enveloped each lab. It was a ghost town up here, with little more than the sound of the vent fan humming away in the ceiling.

You tapped your badge to the sensor on the wall and the doors hissed open. What you saw inside was nothing like what was on the lower floors. There was definitely some standard lab equipment on one side--microscopes, centrifuges, various medical machines--but the other half of the generous space had been converted to look much like an open-concept apartment. Couches and chairs surrounded a large screen TV, as a kitchen area was visible on the wall opposite the lab equipment, with doors leading to a hallway that seemed to extend further down. The back of the room was glass from floor to ceiling, but the mirror coating on the outside of the windows meant no one from the outside would have been able to see the unusual setup.

You stepped in slowly, cautiously. "Uh... hello? Dr. Hildebrand?"

"Please! Call me Zoe. None of that doctor stuff." You heard a voice from the hall as Zoe emerged, tapping a button on the wall to bring the sliding glass doors shut behind you. Zoe was dressed in a simple tank top and yoga pants, looking like she was ready for a workout. Not exactly approved laboratory attire...

"Wh--okay, Zoe. What is this place?" You motioned around at the unusual setup, as Zoe fished around in the refrigerator for a moment.

Eventually, Zoe holds up a can of sodas. "Thirsty? Hungry? Come in, get settled! Then we'll talk." You stepped over and took a can of soda with a brief smile and nod, before you sat down in a chair, placing the soda nearby but almost instantly forgetting it existed. Your eyes were too busy following Zoe around as she went throughout her routine, trying to tidy up a little. Your eyes followed her hips as she swayed through the kitchen, putting away some dishes on shelves. "I'll be honest, I didn't expect you'd get up here so early, so the place is a bit of a mess, sorry about that..."

"I... it's fine. Dr. Hil--Zoe, I'm a little confused, why I'm here and all. I'm usually running samples for Dr. Rowland but if you need me to do any of that for you, you can talk to my supervisor and--"

You paused as Zoe turned toward you, sporting a grin as she brushed some hair from her face. "Oh, yeah, I guess it would seem like I called you up for some work thing... I really should be specific in those emails. I don't usually write my own."

Your loss for words seemed to compel Zoe to continue, as she came to take a seat herself. She lay down on the couch, long legs stretching out as she propped herself up on the arm of the couch. Her breasts barely seemed contained by the fabric of her tank top--and she made it clear that she knew that you knew, when she cleared her throat so you looked up at her eyes again.

"What I'm going to tell you is confidential information, only two dozen employees at Hideki Labs know about this. Soon to be two dozen and one, of course... you have to keep this to yourself, no matter what."

Your eyes widened. That was a giant burden to bear. "But, I--"

"I'm a living bodysuit, Emily. And I want you to be my next host. I want you to wear me."

Wait, what? How do you respond to a request like THAT?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)