More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

So, who is the girl who will get naked ?

Zoe, a tomboyish girl who dislikes wearing clothes.

(Chapter originally made by PossQinsa in www.writing.com)

Hi I am Zoe and I am eighteen years old. A little bit about me is that I am a very happy tomboy and I don't wear girly clothes. Don't get me wrong I love being a girl and all, but I don't like being told on what to wear and how I should act. What I don't know is that why my parents are tired of me being a tomboy. They want me to act more like all girls my age, but I am not really friends with any of them. I do however have a few boys my age that are great friends.

Another thing about me is that I have always hated clothes. I always had, ever since I was a little girl. My parents had assumed it was something I would naturally grow out of, forcing me to wear the uncomfortable, itchy things and not doing anything else to correct my behavior. Obviously, I never grew out of it.

It was after my eighteenth birthday, shortly before the first day of my next high school grade, when I decided it was enough. This year of High school was a new start, and I was determined to be the person I always wanted to be.

How do I get rid of all my clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)