More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Zendaya is showering at home

Zendaya closed her eyes as the warm water flowed over her naked body. She was looking forward to a relaxing weekend after a busy week. Her sweaty gym kit was discarded on the floor of the bathroom; Zendaya always preferred showering at home after a workout.

The naked girl's peace was interrupted by the distant sounds of a dog barking.

Noon.

Rolling her eyes in annoyance, Zendaya switched off the shower and reached for her white, fluffy robe. She pulled it on and cinched it around her waist as she padded downstairs on bare feet, water glistening on her bare skin and dark hair hanging limply around her shoulders.

Following the sound of Noon's barks, Zendaya stepped out into the garden. A shiver ran through her small body as she looked around for the intruder, but couldn't see anything.

"Noon! Come here!" Zendaya called, spotting him at the base of a tree. Peering upwards, she saw a squirrel sheltering on a branch. "Noon, it's just a squirrel," Zendaya chastised him, scooping her dog into her arms. Laughing as he licked her face, she started back towards the house.

She pulled on the door handle and her laughter died away.

"No...no, no, no!" she cried despairingly, pulling hard, but the door refused to budge. She was locked out!

Zendaya shivered as a breeze blew through the garden, trailing cold tendrils over her bare legs and through her wet hair.

Trying to stay calm, Zendaya put Noon down and padded around the side of the house, ducking down and peering out onto the street. Getting photographed wearing only a damp robe was something she was definitely hoping to avoid.

When she was happy that the coast was clear, Zendaya sprinted bent double to the front door and quickly lifted the mat.

"What the fuck?!" she exclaimed; the spare key wasn't there! "Shit..." she hit her leg in frustration as she remembered where it was; she had had to use it a few days previously and hadn't put it back.

Zendaya whimpered and froze when she heard a car drive past, but fortunately, they didn't see her. Knowing that someone else could pass at any moment, Zendaya hurried back round the house on bare feet.

She sank down onto the back step head in her hands. Noon was sniffing her wet legs curiously, wondering why his mom was so upset.

What on Earth was she going to do? Being locked outside your own house was bad enough, being clad only in a small, damp robe was even worse. Zendaya began to shiver as a stronger breeze blew over her. The sun was beginning to set and it was only going to get colder.

Waiting around in the cold for someone to visit her wasn't appealing, but without a phone on her, how was she going to contact someone? Could she really walk around her neighborhood half-naked?

What does Zendaya do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)