More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Zendaya is shopping with her assistant

Sophie staggered under the weight of clothes Zendaya had given her. She didn't mind her boss trying on new outfits when they went shopping, but this was ridiculous!

Following the actress into a private dressing room, Sophie awkwardly closed and locked the door, before dumping the clothes unceremoniously onto a chair.

"Be careful, Sophie!" Zendaya chastised her. "We've not paid for these!"

Sophie slumped into an empty chair as Zendaya began to work her way through the mountain of clothes.

xxx

Sophie's attention was soon distracted from her phone by her boss acting strangely. Whenever, Zendaya stripped off, she reassured herself that her bra was still in place and glanced around to see if Sophie was looking at her.

It was only then that Sophie realised something that she should have clocked a long time ago: Zendaya had never been completely naked in front of her. In fact, she had refused to do any photo shoots or acting roles that involved nudity. Zendaya would clam up awkwardly and make excuses, or quickly change the subject.

Sophie grinned at her opportunity to get her own back after being underappreciated for so long...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)