More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

Who are you?

Zel Yoka, Character Relocater

Arriving just outside the gate of the CRU, Zel leaned out the window of his character transport truck to talk to the gate guard, Klue.

Pushing up her own window, she blew a bubble of gum before saying, “Zel, it’s good to see you.”

“It’s good to see you as well Klue,” Zel told her with a slight smile.

Nodding towards the truck she asked, “Same as usual?”

Scratching the back of his head covered by his hat, Zel told responded, “Yeah, just some characters from a single universe that a couple armatures teamed to up buy, they didn’t really what to do once they bought them so the characters weren’t very productive.”

Taking out his work order tablet, Zel sent over the relevant documents, proving his security clearance and the catalogue listing the characters in the truck ready for processing and reassignment.

Looking over the documents from her own tablet, Klue pressed a button the the gate station console, causing the gate opened. Waving him in, she told him, “It’s nice to see your doing well, have a good afternoon Zel, your all set.”

Where does Zel work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)