More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose tale is being told today?

Zeke Nameless (M); Homeless person dubbed The Trash Hero!

The thing about Zeke was that he died cold, hungry and alone as a homeless old man.

His former life had been anything but decent but he tried to find the best in life but unfortunately for the kind yet stubborn man, he just couldn’t find the silver lining…

When he died however, he saw the sun rising in such a manner that he died smiling as he felt he could finally have peace in .

Waking up as a formless being in front of this strangely wealthy looking woman who claimed to be a goddess. He said nothing as she explained her higher ups wanted to give him a fresh start and she was in charge of this job.

Except, when she offered to give him a new life as the child of wealthy and powerful parents, he respectfully declined and asked to just be reborn with a decent and loving family that appreciates hard work and won’t judge others for all the wrong reasons like how he used to be treated.

She didn’t take that request well… in her words he was ungrateful but in truth, he was a practical sort who just wanted a decent life and would stand by to grow as a mature and respectful person.

She wouldn’t listen to his reasonings over his request but decided to teach him a lesson so as to practically beg her to help him become great.

So she sent him to another world where he would find himself living a new life born to suffer all over again until he apologized for his ‘rudeness’ and become a loyal follower of her’s. In truth, he saw her as an overindulged brat more then a powerful and wise being so that’s unlikely.

But he won’t let that stop him from taking charge this time and finally getting the life he felt he rightfully deserved.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)