More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

Who is our protagonist?

Zeke, another guy, waking up to two one-foot long erections and melon sized ball

Zeke’s consciousness faded in from the depths of sleep, vaguely aware of what shape he took on the bed. Not his bed, this bed was far softer than Zeke usually liked. His eyelids opened and his irises fumbled with the amount of light in the room, squinting at the bright ceiling light. From what he remembered of last night, he’s not surprised he slept with the light on. His body was slowly brought back to life as he started trying to remember what happened. He couldn’t remember much, and after a certain point it got so fuzzy that it was just feelings.

Good feelings about last night. He smirked thinking about how things had started getting steamy, when he stopped. His hips felt weird. Something was laying across them. He looked down, but just saw covers. He felt something move. Two things move. Reflexively, Zeke threw the covers off and watched as not One, but Two penises pulsed to erection above balls that each could rival his own head in size.

“What the fuck!?” Zeke asked aloud, seeing the two members each swell to twice his previous size. He gasped, though, they felt amazing, pulsing and throbbing. His left hand reached out and gripped the right one, then the left as his other hand gripped the right one. He moaned, loudly. Sure jerking off felt good and all, but jerking off two of his own dicks felt twice as good. Really good. Zeke snapped back as the feeling of an orgasm began to well up in his huge testicles. He let go as precum dripped from the left then right cock, and gently got up, taking a few very weak steps as his balls demand space that was not available between his legs.

“H~holy shit~” he moaned again as he made it into the small bathroom. He grabbed his cocks and pointed them into the tub and let the wave come over him. The left one let loose first, hitting the wall of the tub with what felt like considerable . Then the right, almost immediately after the left, shot an equally large and forceful rope of cum. He let go of them had brace himself against the wall, letting his cocks fill the tub below him. He almost fell, his knees weak as he felt the movement of his balls emptying and trying so desperately to get all that cum out of him. It filled the tub a few inches deep. He caught his breath, panting and staring as the last few strings of cum connected his cocks to the tub below. Thick and Stringy. Zeke cleaned himself up and went back into the bedroom, no way was he going to be able to clean that up.

He took a quick look around and found his clothes from last night, as well as his phone and wallet. He put his shirt back on, but wasn’t sold on getting his pants back on, or any normal pair of pants.. His mind was brought back to reality by the grumbling of his stomach.

“Time for breakfast, I guess.”

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)