More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which character do you wish to follow?

Zecora (1)

Zecora, the zebra hermit who lives in the Everfree Forest, finds this a particularly trying time of year. She stayed in her hut the first year that she came to live in the Everfree, but after days of constant intense arousal and a slight catch in her throat she wandered out of the forest and into Ponyville's environs where she discovered that the people there had an irrational fear of her due to her not speaking their language at the time, but that the catch in her throat was gone and the intense sexual desires more manageable. To this day she does not know how close she came to going into anaphylactic shock that first spring.

That summer, after learning the language of Equestria during her first 'Season of Love', Twilight introduced Zecora around and calmed everyone's fears, and every spring since Zecora has closed up her hut in the forest as the snows began to melt and come into Ponyville where she rents a room for a few weeks paying in kind with medicines and potions. However one thing is still problematic about this: the wise forest hermit still finds herself beset by nightly bouts of painfully intense sexual desire, which she has nopony special to lie with that their touch will calm them, and as the years have gone by masturbation has slowly become increasingly ineffective...

Zecora has little desire for a 'relationship', like Twilight Sparkle before she moved to Ponyville she glories in solitude and intense study, but she can no longer deny that she needs a sexual outlet besides her own hooves. The only question right now, as night falls and the winds from the Everfree again carry whatever substance makes everyone aroused this time of year, who can she turn to for that surcease she so desperately needs?

Does Zecora go looking for a 'partner', try to schlick again, visit a bar to pick up a stranger, or does someone come to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)