More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Solstice Solstice

What's next?

Zariya Lakhani's email

The aggressive titles of Zariya's email catches your eye. "Fuck. You. Pig." the titles reads, and you open it up with a wide smile.

"I'm literally trembling as I type this. For the better part of your lecture I thought that you were joking, paraphrasing all the things ignorant people have believed for centuries. But you were fucking serious! I've read up about you, and you've got a history or hating on both women and minorities. As a Pakistani woman of colour, I'm sick and tired of hearing old white men like you spew their racist bullshit from their positions of power. I'm giving you one, and only one chance to explain yourself or I'm taking this straight to the dean. You'll be fired.

Asshole."

Resting your head against the palm of your hand for a moment you try and keep yourself from laughing. Right-clicking on the email you archive it, storing it in your collection of favorite hate mail. Zariya's vitriol really hit the spot, and you can't help but chuckle when you think about how upset you've managed to make her. She's probably still fuming at the mouth.

Cracking your fingers, you decide to tease her. "Get back to the lecture hall right now. You've made a fool of yourself talking to your professor this way. Being a brown girl in America, you really ought to mind your manners. You're a guest here, nothing more. Either you come here straight away to apologize or you've flunked this class.

It's your choice. //Professor A.Moore. "

Not even five minutes later Zariya bursts through the doors to the lecture hall, her dark black eyes shooting sparks and her long brown hair all disheveled.

"You!" She blurts out, pointing a trembling finger at you. "You racist piece of absolute shit!" She manages to spit before just standing there, chewing angrily.

Ignoring her tantrum you inspect her body. She's got firm and perky breasts under a pullover together with a fashionable red jacket. Apart from that she's wearing black socks that goes up above the knee, leaving some space between her short skirt and the socks.

How will you handle Zariya?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)