More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Solstice Solstice

How will you handle Zariya?

Provoke her

Sitting down in your chair you put your feet up on your desk. Leaning back you fire off the friendliest smile you can, making a sweeping gesture to the desk before you. "Why don't you sit down Zarah and we can talk about it."

"My name is Zariya you ignorant piece of shit!" She yells at you, walking up to the desk and pointing at your face. "If you can't even bother learning the names of muslim students you have no business being a teacher in the first place."

Remaining perfectly calm you inflate your fingers behind your neck and yawn right in her face. "And why's that exactly? This is an American school, no?"

"There are muslim American students and you have a duty to respect them!" Zariya says, gesturing as she shouts at you.

"Oh but no, that's where you're wrong. There are muslims in America, and my duty is to help them. But not in the way you might imagine Zarika."

"MY NAME IS ZARIYA!" She yells at you, slamming her fist down against the table.

"Listen here Zalia, you know you've flunked my class right? I take it that's why you are so angry? But don't worry, there are other ways to make up for a lack of brainpower. You brown girls usually prefer that way out." You say as you begin to unbutton your jeans.

"THAT'S IT. THAT'S IT YOU SEXIST PERVERTED RACIST PIG!" Zariya yells, sprinting around the desk to get to you.

Pushing the chair backwards you at the same time uses your foot to trip Zariya. She falls down onto the ground with a loud thump as you stand up before her. Placing your foot a top her head you talk down to her.

"I really expected more from you miss Lakhani. Your behavior is bad even for a brown girl." You sigh, and you can feel her squirm under your foot as you insult her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)