More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Solstice Solstice

What's next?

Bend her over your desk

"Ouch! F-fuck you asshole. Let me up or the dean will hear about this." Zariya spits as she's writhing under your foot.

You respond by pressing your foot down against her cheek, squeezing it against the dirty floor. "How about you say please?"

Zariya swallows audibly, and for a moment she's still as if she's contemplating to take you up on your offer. Her long brown hair is hanging down around her head, preventing you from seeing her face. All of a sudden she begins to fight you, using both of her hands to try and push herself up from the dirty floor. You don't let go however, and after a few moments of struggle Zariya gives in and does limp. You can hear how her voice quivers as she responds to you.

"Please just let me up." She says, taking shaking breaths as she speaks.

"Please let me up professor Moore." You correct her as you grab her brown hair by one hand and pull her up on her knees.

Her red jacket is stained by dust just as well as her pullover, and Zariya whimpers as you pull on her hair. "Ouch professor, please be careful."

You pat her cheek just a bit to hard making her try to turn her head away from you. "Maybe if you weren't such a hot-blooded brown girl one could actually talk to you. As it is now I more or less have to be forceful when I discipline you." You explain to her.

Your words provoke a glare, and for a moment Zariya's black eyes meet yours. They're steadfast, with only minor shaking. Your next slap sorts that out. Her hair flings to the side as your hand comes down on her cheek, reddening the brown skin.

"Why did you have to do that for?" She sobs as warm tears starts to trickle down along her cheek.

You gently caress her with your thumb, shaking your head. "I have to help you respect authority, I'm only trying to help you!" You say, pulling on her hair as you're dragging her over towards the desk.

Sweeping some papers aside you throw down Zariya over the desk with a thud. She's laying face down against the mahogany that contrasts so well with her skin. She tries to pull back up but you press her face down with one hand, using the other to hike up her short skirt. To your surprise Zariya's wearing a slim black thong that helps accentuate her pert brown bubble butt. You pet the belligerent girl's ass affectionately, squeezing it with appreciation.

"You've got a wonderful pair of breeding hips." You compliment her, caressing her behind as you say so.

"What the fuck are you talking about you old pervert?" She snivels, trying to turn around and away from you.

You won't allow that however, and with a quick swat over her big brown butt you teach her not to move unless she's allowed to. She winces as you slap her and lets out a whining yelp but she stops trying to move. Instead she grips around the edges of the desk and takes long panting breaths.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" She asks, letting out a surprised cry when you slap her butt again in response.

"What are you going to do with me, professor!" You correct her as you pull down her thong and align your swollen cock with her labia. "It's very simple Zariya. I'm going to breed you."

"WHAT!? YOU CAN'T JUST - Aaaaagh fuuuck~" She rockets forward against the desk as you enter her with a grunt, mounting the annoying brown girl as you get ready to pound her from behind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)