More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Solstice Solstice

How will you handle Zariya?

Be forceful

Pulling your sleeves up you walk around the desk and take place just in front of Zariya. The young brown girl's eyes are shooting sparks as she showers you with . You can't help but find the whole situation amusing. Her English is perfect. It's the queen's English, the kind that's taught to pupils of upper class private schools. All her life she's been spoon fed the very best that white society has to offer, and here she is fuming by the mouth in order to deny it.

You strike her with an open palm. Swift and strong, your slap leaves a big red mark on her cheek, immediately silencing her tirade. The anger in her eyes melts away and is replaced with something else, the kind of uncertainty that makes ones gaze flicker from side to side and to blink in disbelief. All her life Zariya's gotten what she wanted, and if she didn't all she needed to do was to throw a tantrum. This, this was something new for her.

"There we go." You say, reaching up to gently stroke Zariya's reddened cheek with your thumb. "I have a feeling that was long overdue. Young girls needs discipline. And brown girls most of all." You say in a matter of fact kind of voice.

As she recovers from the initial shock the rest of Zariya's face turns almost as red as her cheek. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME!?" She spits, slapping your hand away.

Your hand shoots out, grabbing Zariya by the throat. "To do what exactly? To discipline you? It's my duty miss Lakhani. As your professor and as your superior I have a stronger moral duty than most to enforce the correct values in you. "

"Uuurgh hhhrrgh" Zariya sounds, bereft of air under your under your grip. She grabs your wrist with both hands trying to pull it off, but the young brown girl's strength is nothing compared to yours.

With your other hand you reach out to fondle her breast through her pullover, Zariya's pupils diluting as she can feel you touch her. That's when you hear it. Outside of the building, one story below you in the yard outside the lecture hall. Angry shouts and protests, and even someone blowing in a whistle.

"I can hear you've summonsed your friends?" You smile, tilting your head to the side. "I wonder what they would say if they could see you like this?" You ask her, grabbing the edge of her pullover and lifting it up to reveal a black laced bra. "Not quite as innocent as you want people to think huh?"

What will you do with Zariya next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)