More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Solstice Solstice

What will you do with Zariya next?

Push her up against the window

Using your grip around Zariya's throat you lead her towards the window and push her up against it. Her cheek is pressed against the cold glass as the protest below continues. No one's noticed her yet, and Zariya tries to yell to her friends for help. You fumble for a moment with the clasp of Zariya's bra before you manage to unhook it, sending it tumbling down to the floor. Her pert brown breasts are crowned with a pair of dark nipples, and after a forceful push from you they press up against the glass as well.

"Are you really sure that you want them to see you like this?" You whisper into her ear.

Standing just behind her, leaning over her back you let your hand slide down to her round butt. The short skirt helps accentuate it perfectly, making her firm behind stand out slightly. You squeeze it greedily, kneading and massaging the doughy flesh through her skirt. Zariya whimpers in response, her anger replaced by something else. You pull her skirt up, and to your surprise you can see a small dark spot over her white panties.

Using two fingers you prod the damp cloth. She yelps in response, and you let your finger slide up and down her covered vulva. Down below the angry feminists are still shouting and waving the signs around, completely oblivious at what's going on just above them. Zariya tries to pull back but you won't let her, using your body weight to press her against tits against the glass as you pull her panties to the side.

"W-what are you doing?" She whines, writhing under your grip.

You ignore the little brown girl's scared question as you unzip your pants. Your member is already erect and twitching, Zariya's angry quivering and scared whining making you rock hard. You align yourself with her, letting your swollen tip press against her labia. She tenses up as she realizes what's about to happen, and cries out as you sink yourself into her.

"OH GOD!

Your thick white cock easily parts the brown girl's puffy wet lips, sliding into her receptive cunt as if it's the most natural thing in the world. Inch by inch your cock disappears into her body, stretching out her tight insides as they welcome you by wrapping around your superior cock. The sensation makes you grunt with pleasure, and your breath turns to panting as you being to thrust yourself into her. Your crotch slams against her big brown butt, filling the air with smacking noises and thuds as she's pushed against the glass.

Zariya gets a dreamy look in her eyes as she's bouncing up and down her worst enemies cock. The sensation of being colonized in this brutal fashion awakens feelings inside of her that she didn't know she had. Instead of anger and revulsion she feels warm and dizzy, each thrust of the older white man's cock sending a wave of blissful pleasure throughout her.

"Aaah, fuck... fuck me!~" Zariya moans delirious as she'd pounded, drawing the attention of her friends below.

The assembled girls look up in silence, lowering their signs as they watch their proud leader being taken from behind. Some of the girls outright leave, others look away with blushing red cheeks and others stare transfixed at Zariya's face. She's got a silly smile on her lips, her little tongue lolling outside of her mouth. Each time you bottom out in her she lets out an audible whimper that breaks up her incoherent rambling.

"Oh God oh God, please fuck me harder!" She moans, her entire body quivering with pleasure as you fuck her.

"Ouch!" She whines as you bring your hand down against her big brown butt, making it jiggle as you smack it.

"Consider this a practical demonstration from my earlier lecture you dumb whore." You say as you spank her again, making her yelp.

Where do you cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)