More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Solstice Solstice

Where do you cum?

Cum inside of her

Lust is pulsating and burning inside of you, and each time your crotch slams against Zariya's luscious brown butt there's another wave of pleasure surging through you. Your breath grows faster with each passing moment and the speed of your rhythmic thrusting increases.

"Ah, ah , ah fuuuuck~" Zariya moans as you pound into her.

"I'm going to fucking cum." You groan, reaching down to grab both of Zariya's breasts as you pull her back.

The girls down below look on, and they start yelling profanities up at their former leader.

"Whore!" One girl shout. "Dumb slut!" Another adds. "Brown bitch!" Is even heard from the crowd.

"Look Zariya." You tell her. "Your friends hate you. But you don't care about that do you? You don't want me to stop do you?"

"No please don't stop, fuuuck meee~" She implores you. "J-just don't come inside ok?"

"It's too late for that!"

"Nooo, I don't want to get preeeegnaaant!" She cries out as your cock erupts inside of her, shooting out a torrent of seed. The thick white cum douses her insides, colonizing her womb.

Zariya drops down onto the floor as you finish, laying in a small puddle of semen, sweat and her own juices. Some of your cum trickles down her butt and down at the floor, and Zariya just stares at you.

"You... you came inside of me..."

"Get used to it." You say, splashing the last remnants of cum out over her body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)