More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What location will we start at and who will the duo form up with?

ZR + R(ebecca)J(ill) - Hotel Horror

Game Mode: Bottomless

"Well, that's a plan down the crapshoot." Zoey grumbled as she loaded up her assualt rifle. Her pants had been lost in the recent scramble to get out of a recent horde that overan the original evac zone.

Rochelle, who was also missing her jeans, hummed in thought before saying, "Could've been worse."

"I guess." Zoey muttered before turning to the sounds of flesh slapping flesh. She groaned, "Jill, would you knock that off before you knock Rebecca up?"

Over on a workbench with some ammo and an assualt rifle on it, Jill valentine, a rather busty brunette wearing a blue sleveeless outfit, military boots, and nothing else, was fucking a smaller brunette under her named Rebecca Chambers, who only wore a green shirt, boot, and black gloves. Rebecca was currently having her rather fat booty anally reamed by her superior officer.

"Sorry, got a little stressed, hnng, had to take some edge off. Unf, right Rebecca?" Jill playfully asked as she gave Rebecca a nice slap on her right ass cheek.

"Mmf!" Rebecca grunted as Jill pulled out of her. "I wish you wouldn't start right as I'm checking my guns. You'll get them messy."

"Jeez, get a room you two." Zoey teased as she and Rochelle went towards the door. Jill and and Rebecca quickly gathered their supplies surrounded the door with them. They all carried rifles, Jill and Rebecca with batons, Zoey and Rochelle with bats, and Rochelle held the medkit. "Ready?"

"Ready!"

Zoey opened the heavy metal safe room door to -

What was on the other side?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)