More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What was on the other side?

A simple horde.

There was a small gathering of infected on the stair cases, a simple horde of common infected futas with hard ons, sopping wet cunts, and anus' more than capable of taking a couple cocks or other things in them.

A few of the zombies were idly standing, walking, or even **** each other when Rochelle lead the survivors out of the room, hell, a zombie was getting reamed against the wall by another, tits right on the concrete as the other clapped her hips against her ass furiously.

It made them easier to shoot or melee for the survivors during their start.

"Augh!" Rebecca let out a quick gasp bordering on a scream as she felt a cock slide against her lower back, a zombie trying to shove herself into the young woman's thicc ass in one clean thrust. One of the zombies managed to surprise her as she rounded a corner into a room. Before she could do anything, a second came when her eyes were on the first zombie and tried to tackle her, the larger cock slapping against poor Rebecca's smaller one, spraying some pre cum on both their stomachs.

She couldn't scream as her attacker **** her tongue deep into her mouth and muffled her.

What's going to happen to Rebecca?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)