More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by earpsrhot earpsrhot

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Yvette's possessive wardrobe

Yvette has one tiny, tiny problem. Ever since getting her new wardrobe, a stray thread from everything she wears gets caught in it, even if it doesn’t seem like a garment that would have threads. It’s like her wardrobe just doesn’t want to say goodbye to any outfit she puts on for the day. It stays connected to everything she takes out, and given how big and fancy the wardrobe is, that’s everything from socks to underwear to dresses to coats.

She might start the day in the most conservative thing she owns, but as soon as she starts walking, they’re going to start shrinking. The further she gets from her home, the more invisibly thin thread’s needed to join the gap between her clothes and the wardrobe. An ankle-length skirt might get shorter and shorter, tops more and more cleavage-and-midriff baring, underwear more daring…

Until there’s nothing left and poor Yvette is left working out how to get home stark naked.

You’d think just not going too far away from home would be enough, but no, while the connecting thread is basically invisible and untouchable, it still gets caught on corners and lampposts and cars… Even if Yvette is running home at full speed, thread is still being pulled off from her clothes, more the faster she runs.

She has to go out, go to work, and go home again in an ever-shrinking outfit. It isn’t uncommon for her to lose it all by the time she makes it back to her front door.

How does Yvette deal with her ever-shrinking wardrobe of clothes? She can’t even bring spare clothes with her, because they just unravel too. Will she get any use out of the crop top that used to be a floor-length dress, the bracelet that was once a trench coat, or the g-string that used to be a pair of pants? And, more importantly, what will she do when she starts running out of spare clothes?

At least she still has her shoes though. That has to count for something, right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)