More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HanTrollo HanTrollo

What Universe Are We In?

Yu Gi Oh

Chazz Princeton was furious. Jaden Yuki had just defeated him in yet another duel. And to make it worse, this time, it was in front of his one true love, Alexis Rhoades. He stormed off of campus and made his way to the dock. He was going to call for a ride and get out of this second rate school. The Chazz was going to go somewhere he was appreciated.

Along the way, he passed a small house that he'd never noticed before. And on top of that, there was a man outside among rows of folding tables. Who was this guy? And who has a garage sale at a school on a remote island?

The man approached Chazz.

"Young man, feel free to look around. There's bound to be something here that catches your interest."

Chazz looked over the seemingly random assortment of junk before finding a single Duel Monsters card laying face down. He turned it over and found that it was completely blank. Just a white block where the picture of the monster normally would be. It simply said, "Play me" on the bottom.

"What is this?"

"Play it and find out."

Chazz paid for the card and slid it into his deck. His confidence received an immediate boost, and he went back to the school. The first people he saw were Alexis's best friends, Mindy and Jasmine. He immediately challenged them to a duel.

The first card he drew was the new, blank one. He played it right away.

White energy cascaded from the hologram on the field and washed over both girls.

They doubled over as they felt their bodies changing and morphing into something new. Both their hands and feet were on fire as they lengthened into claw and sprouted feathers. Their skin turned to a blueish gray. Then they felt another wave of agony between their shoulder blades as a set of feathered wings erupted from their backs.

When the light faded, Chazz found that he was holding two new cards in his hand. Each of them was identified as a Harpy Lady, but they looked more like Jasmine and Mindy than the original card art.

Mindy was the first to break the silence, "Master, would you like me to use my special ability?"

"What's that?"

"By removing my clothing, you can trigger my effect and I'll suck your dick until you cum."

Jasmine interrupted, "Well my special ability grants you unlimited access to my virgin ass."

Chazz was blown away by what had just happened. Somehow, his new card had not only turned the two female students into Duel Monsters, but they were also apparently his sex slaves.

He wondered if he should enjoy his new Harpies or if he should see what his new card would do to Alexis.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)