More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PutOfLick PutOfLick

Who (and what) are you?

Yrsa, Female Human

Yrsa had always felt at home when she was surrounded by snow. No memories of home though, she only felt it.

She felt many things in the moment, for instance the snow on her back slough off as she got up. Why am I naked? she thought. Her hands ran over her breasts and arms removing any remaining snow, and anytime she touched a nipple a shock was sent through her body.

She took a good scan over her body. She was genuinely impressed with how fit she was. Cupping her breasts with her cold hands, although not the biggest could persuade some men, maybe some women, to giver her some leeway. With a shrug she decided to investigate her pussy, "Fuck, too cold!" she exclaimed before warming her hand for a second go. It felt recently used, but no evidence was left behind. Finally she looked at her own hands and saw how scarred her knuckles were. She could only feel that she got these scars from brawling, over who or for what, had been lost.

Looking around the forest she was in, Yrsa realized that snow was only in the small circle she was in. What the hell and where the hell am I? She heard some growls and barks in the distance. She had to move now, but she also needed to find food, armor, and weapons. Preferably in that order. Her reasoning was that food would give her energy, armor will give her armor, and until she finds a proper weapon she felt her fists would be adequate against flesh.

She stood on her feet to start moving.

(Uses 1 action point to explore.)

What does she find

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)