More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doge123 doge123

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Yourself (role swap)

"I'm afraid the results are positive," the doctor said. She typed something and the printer began to whirr.

I feel my mouth drier by the second. This was huge. Just a few days ago I was showing some symptoms, and now my whole life was gone.

"Don't worry," the doctor said. She wrote something on the document she had just printed. "This disease isn't all that uncommon. About 1% of the world population have it, and you're certainly not the first one I've diagnosed with this disease. The others? They lived normal lives - just with a chore that they had to do every now and then."

"Normal lives?" I found that hard to believe.

"Yes - look. The symptoms aren't all that debilitating. You'll just need a refill every 3 - 4 days, according to your test results. For men, this is pretty moderate. Some women who have it need to do it every day."

"And if I don't?"

She slid to me a pamphlet with all the symptoms. "I'm just going to be honest with you here. You'll be getting more... sexually aroused. Your mouth will feel dry, you'll likely experience brain fog. You'll also have a constant erection, but you won't be able to ejaculate unless you've had your dose. That's about it. Nothing too concerning, I would say. But all these symptoms will worsen until you take your dose, and there have been cases where some men went too long without one which led to a loss of self-control. You know what I mean? Don't be too picky, Mr. Doe. Just don't end up in jail."

For a moment, I just sat there, thinking about how my life will change - has Dr Rose always been this hot? She has been my GP for three years. I've never realized the size of her bust under that doctor's coat. She was wearing a blouse with a long V-neck under with a few buttons undone. She readjusted her coat and that was when I realized she had caught me staring. I went red.

"It's alright. Just one of the symptoms," she said, and smiled.

Anyway, there is no way I'm going to a donor venue. That's just... degrading. Plus, I'm a college student. What if my friends find out?

As if reading my mind, Dr Rose continued, "No need to worry about people finding out. Wear a mask if you do go to donor venues, and for every donor you pick, they must sign a form of consent - " she showed it to me, a stack of these forms, and slot them into a bag, " - and it also includes confidentiality. Legally, they cannot tell anyone about your condition or anything you both do about it. Here."

She handed me the bag. It was a normal, inconspicuous cloth bag. I wonder if I've seen a similar one somewhere before.

Inside, I noticed something extra. "What's this?"

I pulled two pairs of handcuffs out of the bag. Then a blindfold.

"You'll know when you read the papers. Basically, when men are obtaining their dose, the women are legally allowed to use these."

I blinked.

"On the man."

Well, I guess that made sense.

Dr Rose got up from her desk and made her way to the door. It was late, mine was the last appointment before the clinic closed, and I had overstayed a little. I packed up my things too.

"Well, you're going to need to learn a lot about how to pleasure a woman, if you want to get your dose," Dr Rose said. I was processing what she meant when I heard the sound of her locking the door. "and..." she slipped off her doctor's coat and stethoscope and sat on the table beside me.

She was right... I couldn't think straight. I furrowed my brow and blinked, only seeing how Dr Rose's crimson blouse stuck snugly to her waist, and her thighs stretching the hem of her skirt. My heart was pounding. I couldn't make sense of it.

"As a doctor, I have to make sure my patients get well taken care of," she said, and reached for something in front of me. I snapped backward, but her hands reached down to my pants. The sudden molestation jolted me awake - although my penis had been hard for the whole day, for some reason I couldn't fathom someone touching it. Not just touch - she had time to grasp it and feel the shaft in her fingers before I snatched her hand away.

"Come on, John." She took one of the forms out of the bag, picked up a pen and signed at the bottom. Then she offered it to me. "I won't you to. But I can really help you."

I felt her breath as she leant in close to my ear. In this movement her huge breasts swung into my sight. "Make me your donor," she whispered.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)